Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 16.17.36.png

i wrote to Manta about this a few weeks ago, and they are indeed still currently planning to do the full Alien series. :thumbs: as someone with an Alien: Covenant Manta OC at home, this came as a relief! nothing guaranteed, of course, but fingers crossed. will watch with interest. :watch:

Reactions: IRON MAN
i wrote to Manta about this a few weeks ago, and they are indeed still currently planning to do the full Alien series. :thumbs: as someone with an Alien: Covenant Manta OC at home, this came as a relief! nothing guaranteed, of course, but fingers crossed. will watch with interest. :watch:

Why do you think I've been skipping the FAC releases? :p

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Cant say id buy a single release of Alien but if they done the full franchise then that would be a lovely looking set!

Defo wasn’t a marketing ploy. They wanted to do a set. And back then it wasn’t known if Disney was going to buy up Fox.

I can’t see all these being cancelled tho. Just put them on hold a while. Wouldn’t make sense to just cancel these releases whilst 2 studios complete a merge

How many Disney's has Manta done? About 0?

I know that but surely Disney are aware that fox has ties with retailers like this and would still want to work with them in the future with foxes back catalogue etc.

I dunno. Just seems weird to me. Surely this is affecting Film Arena too. Also, Disney do work with the Chinese and Koreans with these editons so surely nothing will change in that respect when Disney is in full swing of owing those fox properties.