Alien Series (Separate Steelbooks) [UK]

Would you like to see the Alien movies released in separate Steelbooks?

• Alien

Votes: 146 98.6%
  • Aliens (already announced @Zavvi)

Votes: 79 53.4%
  • Alien 3

Votes: 105 70.9%
  • Alien Resurrection

Votes: 97 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi All,

I am adding a separate poll, as our 1st was locked when separate Steels were released in other regions.

Since Zavvi has announced 'Aliens', and will be closely watching how it sells before being able to convince the studio to release the others, please vote here, if you are an Alien/Aliens fan. As with all of our threads, you'll be able to show your enthusiasm for this franchise, and the thread will be made available to Zavvi, and hopefully that will aid in making the other parts of the series happen.

Meantime, you can show your support and pre-order Aliens-Zavvi Exclusive UK Steelbook here!

February 2014 Update:
The Alien serie:
Alien || Aliens || Alien 3 || Alien Resurrection (still not announced)

aliens live final.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alien is an essential purchase!
3 and 4 less so, but worth buying to complete the Steelbook series. :LOL:

Recycling's the best thing for the two AvP movies! EEK!

Aliens Zavvii Steelbook pre-ordered! :thumbs:

I already have the Alien Anthology steelbook play exclusive and I 'v got the Alien Anthology facehugger blu ray box so I won't be buying the separate releases.

If anyone is looking for the Alien Anthology steelbook play exclusive , try the german market at www.bluray-disc.de
there are still some for sale at reasonable prices(€40 or €50)

But hopefully they make better artworks on the steels, the backcoverand inlayprint of Aliens is a bad joke.

for what i see on the front i think they will go for the art on the uk discs from the anthology...i dont know! i whish the would go for the original posters.....

I wanted to vote no to buying or wanting any of them, i have the Alien Anthology already, so paying £60 for another set is pointless for me, i would rather put the money to movies i dont already have on steel. Nice for people that like seperate steels though so im sure they will seell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.