10985318-1407763775-834780.jpg

10985318-1407763775-834918.jpg

10985318-1407763775-834891.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
Hmmmm....... I've preordered these, for now. But these are a bit pricey for a standard Fox matt Steelbook.

I'll probably cancel eventually and wait for the inevitable price drop on most of Fox's Steelies like 28 Days later, The Day After Tomorrow etc...

Love this film but at the price I don't think I will order (and will wait for a price drop as this doesn't seem to be a popular film for most people :D)

Front much better that rear. Not brilliant but better than a standard amaray that i have at the moment so ordered. £17.99 at base still a bit pricey

weird cover. looks like predator stand alone film. at least german steel has both predator and alien in it ...

With everyone waiting for a price drop, these may get cancelled due to a lack of interest. I think we should all pre-order (as it won't cost us anything) and then about a week before release, cancel. That way it will be too late to stop the manufacturing. We can then wait for the price drop. I want these as mush as anyone here to complete my alien and predator collection, but not that current prices.

Reactions: Ronnie3067
With everyone waiting for a price drop, these may get cancelled due to a lack of interest. I think we should all pre-order (as it won't cost us anything) and then about a week before release, cancel. That way it will be too late to stop the manufacturing. We can then wait for the price drop. I want these as mush as anyone here to complete my alien and predator collection, but not that current prices.

Good idea. I already do this for most major releases in case they sell out before release, but yeah it's good to let the manufacturers know there is definite interest by preordering anyway.

didn't mind the first one but the second was pretty dire, although it has been a long time since i watched either
it would have to drop drastically in price to make me want to buy them though