LV-426
Release date: March 12, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart - Target
Price: $25.49

Aliens 4K.png
A1AF14MJi-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tfw GIF

On first screenshot I'm like - okay, the higher resolution advantages are there, I see more hairs and stuff, then on the second waxy Vasquez I'm like - no, no no no.
By the 4th, with Bishop's face, I'm like F THIS!

• Informative
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Unboxing of True Lies/Aliens/The Abyss

Not my video

So this clip is NOT about the „Ultimate Collector's Edition”, right?
Shouldn't this be like how both Avatar movies are, without the „amaray” case, or I am confusing this with other version/edition that is as those avatars?
Please help clarifying this, @paulboland, cause you usually have the information and explain very clear and good.

So this clip is NOT about the „Ultimate Collector's Edition”, right?
Shouldn't this be like how both Avatar movies are, without the „amaray” case, or I am confusing this with other version/edition that is as those avatars?
Please help clarifying this, @paulboland, cause you usually have the information and explain very clear and good.
These are the ultimate collector’s editions
They are a Slipcover with amaray case.

They was never advertised would be packaging style like Avatar.
That was just you assuming.

Reactions: Felix_ro
I thought everyone knew pompous Disney, the one that releases not DVDs but DiDsnVeyD and DISNEY-Blu-ray, marks pretty much all their editions as Super Ultra Ultimate Limited Collector's...:meh:
And are those Avatars not also Disney?
Don't get me wrong, I am also despising them for MANY things, but wondering why some got one kind and others other (lesser).

And are those Avatars not also Disney?
Don't get me wrong, I am also despising them for MANY things, but wondering why some got one kind and others other (lesser).
They are, I just meant one shouldn't expect from them any kind of special packaging, or even on-disc extras, if it's called the Ultimate Collector's Edition.
Avatar always got more special treatment, being billion dollar grossing films will do that...
I do wish True Lies and others got something similar, so I could buy those ruined waxworks for the packaging at least.
I will get them for new extras, but later, on Black Friday or some sale, for 9.99

Reactions: Felix_ro
Well, I guess it worked out in the end, I was on with CS and they offered to refund me the entire amount for this inconvenience. $81 Here's the email.

Hello,

This is Daphney, the representative who assisted you earlier.

First of all, thank you for your patience on working with me.

Once you receive your pre-ordered items, please contact us back so we can request a refund of $81.63 to your original payment method as an exception for the inconvenience.

Please be advised that the refund usually takes 3-5 business days for you to have it available on your billing statement.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Best regards,

Amazon.com

Talk about luck wow! Yeah I'll be happy to wait to get $81 back. hehe

• Wow
Reactions: kaw
Well, I guess it worked out in the end, I was on with CS and they offered to refund me the entire amount for this inconvenience. $81 Here's the email.

Talk about luck wow!

Wow! Waiting an extra few days just got a whole lot easier for you. haha Nice work!

I had to order mine from the US...
The Canadian ones have horrible bilingual text on them so I'll be waiting a few extra days with ya.

Screen Shot 2024-03-11 at 1.44.17 PM.png

Reactions: Lone Crusader