Germany
Release date: August 1, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €29.99
Notes: 2 Discs

71Uw5KGEC6L._SX425_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi How could one order this to the US?
Would I have to make a Amazon account for Germany and have it shipped to the US?
Would I have to pay for international shipping if so? Please and Thank You

If you have an account on amazon.com, you can login into amazon.de with the same account: of course there are shipment rates, but like every amazon webiste in the world, you can see the total of your purchase (item, shipment, taxes if present) just before confirmation of the order

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and prize
If you have an account on amazon.com, you can login into amazon.de with the same account: of course there are shipment rates, but like every amazon webiste in the world, you can see the total of your purchase (item, shipment, taxes if present) just before confirmation of the order

Thank you, I was unaware you can use the same account, I'm going to check it out now, again thanks for the tip.

Looks like Amazon won't bring over my Gift Card Balance/Certificate for purchases :( that sucks, but at least I know now.

Looks like Amazon won't bring over my Gift Card Balance/Certificate for purchases :( that sucks, but at least I know now.
I managed to pay with an Amazon.de gift card, just had to enter it into a box where I highlighted. Its in the order details page.
But its not there now as the order has already all been paid for.
Amazon.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: prize
I managed to pay with an Amazon.de gift card, just had to enter it into a box where I highlighted. Its in the order details page.
But its not there now as the order has already all been paid for.
View attachment 444452

Yes but I currently have a Gift Card Balance (linked) to my US Amazon account. I was hoping I would be able to use it with Amazon.de but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm curious now though if I use a US Amazon Gift Card Code on Amazon.de if it will even work/register in the first place being I got the code from US source and not (Germany).
(side note)
However they did mange to bring over my billing address, but they didn't bring over my current (Wish list/Shopping list) as well so that further leads me to believe I must obtain a Gift Card Claim Code from Germany for it to work?
Can anyone confirm?

Yes but I currently have a Gift Card Balance (linked) to my US Amazon account. I was hoping I would be able to use it with Amazon.de but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm curious now though if I use a US Amazon Gift Card Code on Amazon.de if it will even work/register in the first place being I got the code from US source and not (Germany).
(side note)
However they did mange to bring over my billing address, but they didn't bring over my current (Wish list/Shopping list) as well so that further leads me to believe I must obtain a Gift Card Claim Code from Germany for it to work?
Can anyone confirm?
Yeah, I'm nearly 100% sure that it does have to be a Amazon.de gift card. Kinda sucks but I get why they're separate, considering Amazon.com values in USA and Amazon.de in EUR.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: prize
Yeah, I'm nearly 100% sure that it does have to be a Amazon.de gift card. Kinda sucks but I get why they're separate, considering Amazon.com values in USA and Amazon.de in EUR.

Right, it would have been nice if Amazon.de or Amazon.com for that matter would have converted the currency on my Gift Card Balance for Germany, then simply convert what I have left back to US dollars once I'm logged back in to Amazon.com
I would have happily paid the Germany cost in US dollars for the steel book because its bodacious as f**** :)