Release date: July 22, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

12039779-5364680498964815.jpg

12039779-2014680499031421.jpg
12039779-9784680498790953.jpg
12039779-1264647860535837.jpg

Last edited:
Glad I cancelled this in time. Seems like they have taken payment 2 weeks early. Sneaky f*ckers

Reactions: djjez83
Release date is July 22
OP updated

Zavvi don't have release date listed on their website for the steelbook but do have for the Amaray releases

Reactions: djjez83
****! Forgot to cancel this.

Can't do it manually now as it's 'ready to ship'

I've shot them a message but I'm sure I'll get the same BS answer...

Hope it comes back in stock really want a steelbook now of this film

It should do mate. A few are annoyed with the design but whether they cancel or not will show soon. And I’ve 100% cancelled a copy 2 days ago

Reactions: karl01
:LOL: you finally get a 3D SteelBook and now it's no gloss no buy.
Heck no, am having this bugger(once I get paid sat that is) trust me.
Especially after changing my mind on Captain Marvel(just kept the steel not the Collectors edition) so have to put that £60 steelbook budget somewhere this month right? Lol.

Gloss on a steel has never been a dealbreaker for me.
Content, so movie being good, plus desired format, is first, then artwork/slips, then finish.

Though the FAC DL is looking tasty too.....though at this point I just want the movie. Am fine to wait and get a premium down the line via trade or other secondary markets once all in hand pictures/videos and reviews are out. Kinda doin the same for Venom except am in no rush to own that one just yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
OK, so no 'bossing but still looks pretty decent - judging by this pic of the French edition courtesy Steelbookpro - with spot gloss hand and metallic reflections to the gold parts...

Alita-Battle-Angel-steelbook-1.jpg

... and, OK, no matter that the upper part of the thumb looks a bit rude but no need to go there ...

Looks good! I read that the US SteelBook is matte but I never know what to believe since a lot of people like me don't know **** about finishes.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k