Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

12039779-5364680498964815.jpg

12039779-2014680499031421.jpg
12039779-9784680498790953.jpg
12039779-1264647860535837.jpg

Last edited:
... but its missing the extras disc

In the DVD days I would honestly enjoy delving in to stuff like the Bond makings of, the Lord of the Rings features, the Pixar shorts and docs and the really good stuff that taught you a lot about the filmmaking process, or even the early Harry Potter discs were fun when my lad would find the silly branching games on them.

Now, I barely have time or inclination for any features to the point I haven't looked at a discs features in years and get mildly irritated at showy menus that delay getting to the film. I guess I have entered the Victor Meldrew years prematurely :D

In the DVD days I would honestly enjoy delving in to stuff like the Bond makings of, the Lord of the Rings features, the Pixar shorts and docs and the really good stuff that taught you a lot about the filmmaking process, or even the early Harry Potter discs were fun when my lad would find the silly branching games on them.

Now, I barely have time or inclination for any features to the point I haven't looked at a discs features in years and get mildly irritated at showy menus that delay getting to the film. I guess I have entered the Victor Meldrew years prematurely :D
Haha! But good to have the option though...

Google-translated comment from bluray-disc.de on the separate bonus disc included with the DE, NL and AU 4-disc steelbook releases:
Upon request from our editorial staff at Fox, we now learned that the bonus disc will feature a conversation between the two filmmakers Robert Rodriguez and James Cameron, with the official title "A Conversation with Cameron and Rodriguez." The term of this exclusive material will be 20 minutes. Other extras will not be included on the bonus disc.

Google-translated comment from bluray-disc.de on the separate bonus disc included with the DE, NL and AU 4-disc steelbook releases:

I had a feeling that it wasn't going to be a full disc of extras. The extras are on the 2D Blu-ray disc in all releases.