Release date: July 22, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

12039779-5364680498964815.jpg

12039779-2014680499031421.jpg
12039779-9784680498790953.jpg
12039779-1264647860535837.jpg

Last edited:
2 five star reviews for this POS on ZAVVI already!!

Although one guy is sarcastically praising the rear artwork, yet he gave it 5 stars. Idiot!

Although one guy is sarcastically praising the rear artwork, yet he gave it 5 stars. Idiot!

Zavvi put a picture on insta with the caption “this is one of the most gorgeous steelbook designs we have ever seen (with the smiley face with heart eyes)

F*cking lying jokers lol

Watched it last night doesn't have imax glory I'm afraid (n)
Aww what? For real?

Am hugely disappointed now to the point I’m not sure I want to keep it when it arrives (depending on the chance of another release having the IMAX fullscreen scenes....)

Thanks corn the quick reply though bud.

Aww what? For real?

Am hugely disappointed now to the point I’m not sure I want to keep it when it arrives (depending on the chance of another release having the IMAX fullscreen scenes....)

Thanks corn the quick reply though bud.
Most welcome. I really enjoyed the movie though even though Fox left out the IMAX scenes, missed opportunity indeed as they would have looked amazing like this version does...

Most welcome. I really enjoyed the movie though even though Fox left out the IMAX scenes, missed opportunity indeed as they would have looked amazing like this version does...
Though it is highly unlikely to impossible, am hoping one of the premium/international versions will have a disc with the IMAX version

I’d pay extra for that disc

Reactions: GeoRattray
Massively enjoyed this film.
Seemed like forever to come out on disc
I quite like the front art
The rear is a bit dark for me:LOL:

I know right? You can barely see the 20th Century Fox and Lightstorm logos. And the words beside the 20th Century Fox logo? Impossible to read. :LOL:

Zavvi put a picture on insta with the caption “this is one of the most gorgeous steelbook designs we have ever seen (with the smiley face with heart eyes)

F*cking lying jokers lol

I agree with one of the most gorgeous steelbook designs. In fact, I cancelled the German one in favor of this one.
This design really fits with the movie.