Purchase links: Best Buy - Target
Price: $25.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

JLtAgVj.jpg

8aAgiK3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lolwut
Not the biggest fan of that artwork.
Would have rather’d something similar to the black dvd/blu-ray cover.
But still this is a must buy.

there's another cut of this? :O
Sure is. It’s called the Untitled Cut or Bootleg Cut. It adds, I believe, 39 minutes to the original runtime. Couple of previously deleted scenes readded, scenes run longer.
I had the original DVD when it first came out, it was released on blu-ray in 2011 exclusively by Best But I believe.

Sure is. It’s called the Untitled Cut or Bootleg Cut. It adds, I believe, 39 minutes to the original runtime. Couple of previously deleted scenes readded, scenes run longer.
I had the original DVD when it first came out, it was released on blu-ray in 2011 exclusively by Best But I believe.
Never knew that! :O
Let's hope they mantain it then, complete editions are the best

I'll buy this because I love the movie but that's super mediocre. Can't wait for the disc though, the Blu-ray was already pretty iffy for its time so this should be a massive upgrade.

Another thread you aren’t giving credit ? Another guy on bluray forums by the name of BluAsa97 got called out for this. I guess that’s you huh ?
Umm, sorry? This went online on a retailer, I don't get it. I am on that website under a different name actually

At this point isn’t the bootleg cut pretty much the standard release on blu-ray? If it’s a theatrical cut in 4K and bootleg cut on blu-ray situation it’ll be disappointing.

I rather like the artwork. Will look great with gloss and a debossed title. So I fully expect a flat front cover with streaky matte.

Where is the the link to the retailer ?

it’s a bit strange how you only post right after Viking61 one does
The artwork post isn't mine, is @dfoles s, he added it to the OP. I only posted the release date

I think I can't share the link because it's not a normal retailer but a distributor.
We are here to be collectors anyways, I don't see what's the problem, it's not about who posts :thanks: