Ambulance (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: June 27, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on March 25, at 12 AM - UK time)
Price:
£29.99

13727816-1304945387006962.jpg

13727816-1364945387460526.jpg
13727816-5914945387315962.jpg
13727816-6404945387129740.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Watched it recently and signed few editions on the premiere. Not bad film, but Bays camera is shaking to much...edit cuts are nightmare as well. Maybe its good film for home but in cinemas its terrible.

Check out my trip to the premiere.

• Wow
Reactions: SteelCollz
There must be something wrong with me...

I quite enjoyed 6 Underground. I'd have bought it happily if it was a steelbook.

Didn't like P&G at all.

Would have seen this and taken Bay's name as a fairly reasonable guarantee of some typical Hollywood big budget fare.

Oddly, for me it's Jake Gyllenhaal's name that has me concerned...

Can't say I've seen him in anything noteworthy in years. Fast becoming a budget movie star.

Oh well... give it a go.

I totally get that the bullet hole effect on steelbooks can look quite cool. However, do my eyes deceive me, or are those just really big bullet holes? It looks like someone has been shooting at some little kid's toy ambulance.

I totally get that the bullet hole effect on steelbooks can look quite cool. However, do my eyes deceive me, or are those just really big bullet holes? It looks like someone has been shooting at some little kid's toy ambulance.

Well I'm not a ballistics expert but those look like exit holes. I haven't seen the movie but perhaps they're made by a larger weapon. Then again, maybe it's just art and they f'd it up.

Reactions: IamIroningMan
You're right. If that was a close up of a part of a door, then OK, but the size of the cross, and simulation of both doors, mean the holes must be relatively huge, like from a KPV 14.5mm used by The Jackal to shoot pieces off of annoying Jack Black.

jack black sniper rifle GIF

Reactions: IamIroningMan
4K Release date in the U.S. for Ambulance is June 14th according to thedigitalbits. No mention of a steelbook yet.

And while we’re on the topic of 4K, we have some street date updates for you from various retail sources: 20th Century Studios will release Death on the Nile (2022) on 4/5, Paramount will release The Lost City (2022) on 8/2, Universal will release The Northman on 6/7, followed by Michael Bay’s Ambulance on 6/14, and the animated The Bad Guys on 6/21, and Warner Bros. is now expected to release Matt Reeves’s The Batman (2022) on 5/24, with Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore expected to follow in late June (6/28 is the likely date). Keep in mind that many of these dates are still subject to change, as the titles in question are not all officially announced.

Last edited: