American Psycho (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 63) [Hong Kong]

Apr 14, 2017
France
Release date: June 21, 2024
Purchase links: One Click - Pet Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on April 19, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $164.97 (One Click) - $49.99 (Pet Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

AP_overall_packshot_OC_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_FS_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

AP_SB_front_2000x.jpg AP_SB_back_2000x.jpg

We're excited to announce our upcoming Steelbook project featuring artwork by the very talented illustrator, Karl Fitzgerald. We believe many collectors have seen his artwork online such as "Blade Runner", "Kill Bill" and others. We've always admired his work and style and we are very happy to work with him on our next project.
For our latest project, Karl has created an "American Psycho" Steelbook illustration paying homage to the original book cover. We're truly impressed by how he's captured the essence of the film in his unique way.
If you are interested in seeing more of his works, please check out the websites below:
IG - https://www.instagram.com/karlfitzgeraldart/
Website - https://www.karlfitzgeraldart.com/
Pre-order information for our Steelbook will be released soon through our retailers.
Thank you for your support,
Manta Lab

Last edited by a moderator:
I think DL-B should’ve been the booklet image. Really can’t stand that front lenti art. It’s that art that’s stopping me from one clicking

Don't really like the movie so I'm not interested but those are pretty nice, steelbook looks great and like the DL and FS a lot.

Well, some people were pretty toxic towards Aniv, so I’m not surprised he doesn’t bother anymore. Now I don’t see those people hosting charity groupbuys instead of him either….
Thats such a shame. I got into Manta through Aniv's GBs starting with Drive and have my favourite Manta releases through him. Appreciate it heaps and wish others could've just sat tight and waited for their grails without hassling him.

It was a two way street that one. Buyers were harsh to him, but that was usually out of frustration from lack of communication and often large delays. Which is understandable, to a point.

Granted, much of that was out of his control, time constraints and such, but that doesn't help the buyer who is essentially blind to what is going on, while constantly seeing others receive orders from elsewhere. Hence the frustration.

What I think it boiled down to was time, and the lack thereof he had available to continue to support these group buys. There's nothing wrong with that, life gets in the way. He's obviously decided that now for himself and stopped offering them.

Haven't ordered from Manta in a long time. Do they still have bloodbaths or do I stand a releastic chance of getting one?

I'm liquidating my collection and getting out, and I haven't followed the hobby as much. Has the hype died down around premiums, or is business still booming?

It's a bloodbath...
american psycho blood GIF by Emo Nite

Some of the slips of a couple of recent releases took longer to sell, even hours, but those were quAquaman 2 and crappy Wanker Wonka, while this one is another cult title...
As I don't have a superfast high end PC, think I'll just give it a miss. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Lenny Nero