American Psycho (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 63) [Hong Kong]

Apr 14, 2017
France
Release date: June 21, 2024
Purchase links: One Click - Pet Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on April 19, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $164.97 (One Click) - $49.99 (Pet Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

AP_overall_packshot_OC_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_FS_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

AP_SB_front_2000x.jpg AP_SB_back_2000x.jpg

We're excited to announce our upcoming Steelbook project featuring artwork by the very talented illustrator, Karl Fitzgerald. We believe many collectors have seen his artwork online such as "Blade Runner", "Kill Bill" and others. We've always admired his work and style and we are very happy to work with him on our next project.
For our latest project, Karl has created an "American Psycho" Steelbook illustration paying homage to the original book cover. We're truly impressed by how he's captured the essence of the film in his unique way.
If you are interested in seeing more of his works, please check out the websites below:
IG - https://www.instagram.com/karlfitzgeraldart/
Website - https://www.karlfitzgeraldart.com/
Pre-order information for our Steelbook will be released soon through our retailers.
Thank you for your support,
Manta Lab

Last edited by a moderator:
First time I fancied a purchase from the store. Believe it or not, this is my first direct purchase from Collectong. Ive been buying after sales on release from ebay until now.
How decent are their packaging of goods? Safe enough to survive international shipping?
I'm just wondering what the packaging fail rate is on steelbook destruction.
It's those annoying slipcase squashed corners that frustrate me.
Always super quality packaging in my experience from Manta. Very solid box with each item encased in polystyrene foam cut to size. Never had an issue so far. I'm UK. Hope that helps

First time I fancied a purchase from the store. Believe it or not, this is my first direct purchase from Collectong. Ive been buying after sales on release from ebay until now.
How decent are their packaging of goods? Safe enough to survive international shipping?
I'm just wondering what the packaging fail rate is on steelbook destruction.
It's those annoying slipcase squashed corners that frustrate me.
I've been buying from manta since the revenant and I've never had one issue with anything I've bought, packaging is always 10/10 and normally you get a free plastic soft or hard case. You should be safe.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Order at ur own perile.
At KOSM.
For APsycho.
The purchase states shipping direct from Manta. Im assuming that means they don't go through a third party warehouse or business before they reach their final destination.
Straight from the source to you door.
Maybe someone can clarify if I'm correct in my understanding.

At KOSM.
For APsycho.
The purchase states shipping direct from Manta. Im assuming that means they don't go through a third party warehouse or business before they reach their final destination.
Fairly certain the pre orders are direct shipping from the retailer hence the shipping price. Stuff he has in hand is much cheaper shipping cost. So yeah I’m assuming that means it don’t go through a 3rd party

Reactions: TheWildEye
At KOSM.
For APsycho.
That's how I interpreted it..
I'm assuming KOSM have a certain amount allocated to them by ML which are shipped direct..

Last edited:
Order at ur own perile.
That's how I interpreted it..
I'm assuming KOSM have a certain amount allocated to them by ML which are shipped direct..
Yeah, all MantaLab group buys ship direct.
I've ordered at least 30 times from him, he's 'lost'/misplaced 2 orders, for one he refunded, other was looking into finding those copies (I asked not to refund, better use the money for something else if those are not 'found'), so pretty reliable, as far as these GBs go.
Better than others anyway, there were 1 each lost through Aniv and Trigger 'from the other forum', with only 2-3 preorders each.

I've only placed one order for an in stock item previously from KOSM and got good service so there's no reason to suspect otherwise with this.
Let's face it, the only alternative seems to be via ebay scalpers so having this available from KOSM is a win in my books...

KOTM is bit more expensive for sure. £57 for the PET vs £40 from collectorng
Shipping from KOTM is high too £15 so becomes a very expensive disc at £72!!

KOTM is bit more expensive for sure. £57 for the PET vs £40 from collectorng
Shipping from KOTM is high too £15 so becomes a very expensive disc at £72!!
The shipping isn't expensive, it's the same as manta. It's direct shipping, so that's a pass through cost. Item cost is £17 more though, so that is a sizeable increase. It's a GB, so there are additional costs associated over direct purchases. I'm not saying it's the best priced GB, but I've seen worse before now.

The shipping isn't expensive, it's the same as manta. It's direct shipping, so that's a pass through cost. Item cost is £17 more though, so that is a sizeable increase. It's a GB, so there are additional costs associated over direct purchases. I'm not saying it's the best priced GB, but I've seen worse before now.
I must be dumb, what website is everyone talking about? And is there still stock? Really wanted that PET