American Psycho (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: July 13, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 3, for Red Carpet subscribers around 12 PM, and for general sale around 6 PM UK time - TBC)
Price: £25.99

am_psycho_1.jpg

The SteelBook contains a Patrick Bateman business card and comes in a beautifully designed slipcase.

• Disc 1 – 4K Ultra HD (Movie + Special Features)
    • DELETED SCENES WITH OPTIONAL DIRECTOR COMMENTARY
    • AUDIO COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR MARY HARRON (RECORDED IN 2018 – 4K ONLY)
    • AUDIO COMMENTARY WITH WRITER GUINEVERE TURNER
  • Disc 2 – Blu-Ray (Movie + Special Features)
    • AMERICAN PSYCHO: FROM BOOK TO SCREEN
    • THE ’80S: DOWNTOWN

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my copy earlier this week and despite wishing this slipcase came as a freebie with the first edition ...
1594892705186.png
1594892890019.png

.... I do like the split screen steelbook design as much as ^

Less random size split screen - as seen in the cat-and-mouse heist movie THE THOMAS CROWN AFFAIR (original version) with the design of the upcoming SHERLOCK HOLMES steels making use of that style - more schizophrenic horror film style a la THE BOSTON STRANGLER:-
1594893187682.png
1594894124135.png

Reactions: jasong
It's been over a week since the release date and I still haven't received my copy of this (or Captain Marvel - though I did get my Avengers: Endgame last week). I'm a bit worried, considering it's sold out. Anyone else not received there's yet?

Yes, USA here. Got my Endgame that shipped at the same time yesterday.

I had Captain Marvel, Endgame, and this all shipped out on the 10th. Received CM crazy fast on the 16th, then got this one on the 27th, which was still ahead of when I normally get steels from Zavvi. I haven't received Endgame yet but if it arrives sometime between Friday and maybe next Tuesday that's the normal timeframe for a Zavvi shipment to reach me.

Reactions: Shark