American Psycho (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: October 3, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 21, for Red Carpet subscribers from 9 AM, and for general sale after 12 PM - UK time)
Price: £25.99

20220720_162101.jpg

20220720_162619.jpg

20220720_162630.jpg

Last edited:
This is another of Best Buy exclusive Lionsgate imports coming to Europe.
A third 'Zavvi Exclusive' American Psycho steelbook, after ones in 2015 and 2020, so not sure if thread titles should differentiate them somehow. :D

Be interested so see if it’s gloss like the US version

Just heard a rumour this will have a full slip or a card slip and not the plastic one like best buy. Seeing as the unbearable weight is also plastic I don't know if I should trust it. Can anyone confirm this?

Just heard a rumour this will have a full slip or a card slip and not the plastic one like best buy. Seeing as the unbearable weight is also plastic I don't know if I should trust it. Can anyone confirm this?
They are not full slip or a card slip
Lionsgate UK use the plastic pet slips like USA

UK the pet slips though have age rating printed on the pet slip itself

USA the pet slips don't have age rating on the slips

They are not full slip or a card slip
Lionsgate UK use the plastic pet slips like USA

UK the pet slips though have age rating printed on the pet slip itself

USA the pet slips don't have age rating on the slips
Yeah that's what I thought. But the case still stands @steelsraysand4ks on instagram is claiming they are card full slips. But based on the mock ups I don't think hurt locker will be card and I know unbearable weight isnt. I just wanted to see if anyone could verify.

Yeah that's what I thought. But the case still stands @steelsraysand4ks on instagram is claiming they are card full slips. But based on the mock ups I don't think hurt locker will be card and I know unbearable weight isnt. I just wanted to see if anyone could verify.
steelsraysand4ks is posting wrong description

He likely not purchased the UK Lionsgate releases before that had a previous USA release and does not know they are also plastic pet slips in UK and is just going by the mock up image and making the mistake of thinking they are a slipbox due to image having BBFC age rating logos

They are Pet Slips