American Psycho (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: October 3, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 21, for Red Carpet subscribers from 9 AM, and for general sale after 12 PM - UK time)
Price: £25.99

20220720_162101.jpg

20220720_162619.jpg

20220720_162630.jpg

Last edited:
I used to think that the Red Carpet membership for folks in the UK was a good thing giving folks in the UK early access to pre-orders.

Now it just seems like a scam. People in Canada and the U.S. can order this right now (same goes for all pre-orders) and we don't have Red Carpet memberships but people in the UK without memberships have to wait another 3 hours.

I guess it doesn't matter really since nothing sells out in the first 3 hours anyway.

So what are the perks of the RC membership now? Do you still get free shipping? 10% discount on in stock steelbooks isn't really a perk since there are codes that give 10% off in stock steelbooks for everybody.

Just curious.

Reactions: Noodles
I used to think that the Red Carpet membership for folks in the UK was a good thing giving folks in the UK early access to pre-orders.

Now it just seems like a scam. People in Canada and the U.S. can order this right now (same goes for all pre-orders) and we don't have Red Carpet memberships but people in the UK without memberships have to wait another 3 hours.

I guess it doesn't matter really since nothing sells out in the first 3 hours anyway.

So what are the perks of the RC membership now? Do you still get free shipping? 10% discount on in stock steelbooks isn't really a perk since there are codes that give 10% off in stock steelbooks for everybody.

Just curious.
Agreed - apart from free shipping there's not much more incentive. If you're a regular customer, purchasing stuff every month, then it's probs worth it to make that little saving on the shipping.

Just curious.
Yeah, it's only really worth it if you buy a lot from them and therefore save on postage. Like you said, the 10% code has always been pointless... they should up it to at least 12%. I actually need to cancel mine so it doesn't renew, since I don't buy nearly as much as I used to from them any more. That said, I remember trying to cancel it once before and was told it'd been done, only to then be charged again :sour:

Reactions: Stygian
Dispatched... Never gonna make it for the weekend due to post strikes
My postie came today but still no Gattacca which is coming on 2 weeks since I ordered it. I mean its just the standard 4k but still. I have been really lucky a few times and get next day on some deliveries, so maybe? Mine is out too along with Cabin in the woods. Still no The Thing dispatched though but my Thor has taken payment finally.

My copy turned up this morning along with Cabin in the Woods :thumbs:
My The thing the was out by 24 hour tracked and turned up a little while back. But the postie pulled up outside and just did that. So I am assuming it was a case of them just doing the special delivery packages and then doing the normal post. As I am expecting American Psycho, Cabin, Men in Black, Gattaca. And the Gattacca is now way overdue lol. Effing strikes. I really wanna try and find some cool covers to try that psycho on.

My The thing the was out by 24 hour tracked and turned up a little while back. But the postie pulled up outside and just did that. So I am assuming it was a case of them just doing the special delivery packages and then doing the normal post. As I am expecting American Psycho, Cabin, Men in Black, Gattaca. And the Gattacca is now way overdue lol. Effing strikes. I really wanna try and find some cool covers to try that psycho on.
Yeah it's all over the place at the moment mate. I got dispatch email for this, Cabin in woods and The Thing all at same time. The Thing had a 48hr tracking number but looks like it'll be tomorrow whereas this and Cabin in woods turned up this morning. Apparently Zavvi have started using Evri(Hermes) for some orders which has me slightly concerned lol

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Yeah it's all over the place at the moment mate. I got dispatch email for this, Cabin in woods and The Thing all at same time. The Thing had a 48hr tracking number but looks like it'll be tomorrow whereas this and Cabin in woods turned up this morning. Apparently Zavvi have started using Evri(Hermes) for some orders which has me slightly concerned lol
My thor came with evri. I'm more concerned about how zavvi are packaging them tbh.

Reactions: Lord Vader