American Sniper - 10th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 13, 2024
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

American Sniper Front.jpg

American Sniper open.jpg American Sniper Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Extras:

4K:

• One Soldier's Story: The Journey of American Sniper
  • Chris Kyle: The Man Behind the Legend
  • Clint Eastwood: A Cinematic Legacy - The Heart of a Hero
  • Navy SEALs: In War and Peace
  • Bringing the War Home: The Cost of Heroism
  • The Making of American Sniper
  • Guardian
BD:

• One Soldier's Story: The Journey of American Sniper
  • The Making of American Sniper

Amazon UK has the SteelBook only edition listed and live to pre order it's likely a listing error that happens sometimes with SteelBooks that Zavvi get as exclusive

Edit
As expected Amazon UK ended up removing the listing.

Last edited:
What is with yet another Steelbook version of this?
This is first time getting a 4K UHD release in UK and other countries.
All previous countries SteelBook releases back in 2015 was Blu-ray only.

There was a UK SteelBook released in 2015 a HMV Exclusive (9 years ago) but that was Blu-ray only and had different artwork.

Seems like a really odd reason to not watch a movie. Steven Segal is apparently a massive bellend but his first 8 or so movies are entertaining and honestly thats all I care about lol.
They're not entirely alike, most actors are bellends but this is a story about an actual person so you might choose to avoid it if you don't like them.

I don't agree with that view though, if we had to like everyone involved in a story what would be left? Puppy and kitten videos?

Reactions: TheWildEye
I mean I literally have a kitten sitting on me lol so I love kittens. Not so big in puppies though.
Didn't you say you have like two cats for each room of your house.

Don't they hate each other?
We've got the one, he's so evil, if we introduced another one, he'd probably kill us all in our sleep and eat us.

cat smoking GIF by sheepfilms

(No, he's lovely really but makes us pay him the mortgage.) :hilarious:

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Didn't you say you have like two cats for each room of your house.

Don't they hate each other?
We've got the one, he's so evil, if we introduced another one, he'd probably kill us all in our sleep and eat us.

cat smoking GIF by sheepfilms

(No, he's lovely really but makes us pay him the mortgage.) :hilarious:
I have 8. We had 7 but one died just after Christmas. We got a new one about month later but the place selling them had 4, 2 claimed + one we had claimed. When we got there they still had the last one who was apparently having issues.

It took them 15 mins to actually get it cos it kept hiding, hid for 2 weeks after we got it. Even now I don't think he will ever be a lap cat but I firmly think had he gone to a different home they wouldn't have had the patience to integrate him and bounced him to someone else.