domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
1.jpg

Print run: 300

Last edited:
@harry If they do so I hope we can see pics of the steelbook and the slips early enough so I can decide which version I want to buy.[emoji6]
Do you know if there are any pics of how the steelbook looks like? usually I go to you tube of the unboxing of the steelbook but there's nothing yet.

does anyone have pictures of the steelbook and the extra items? I've been looking for pictures to see if is worth the $100 bucks. Usually people post videos on you tube of the unboxing of the steelbook but they don't have American Sniper Blufans edition. Thanks

does anyone have pictures of the steelbook and the extra items? I've been looking for pictures to see if is worth the $100 bucks. Usually people post videos on you tube of the unboxing of the steelbook but they don't have American Sniper Blufans edition. Thanks

I'm pretty sure I can post some pics of the inside. I'll look!

I could only find one brave man that opened his, sorry, no images of inside artwork or back artwork.

IMG_20160314_122714600_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160314_122750894.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: goufcustom
Hi guys has anyone got this for sale used or new if used in perfect condition as i would love to buy this there is one on the bay but slip is damaged. So this is my last resort asking here