American Sniper (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 24, 2012
Release date: June 1st, 2015
Purchase link: American Sniper
Price: £17.99
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus
Notes: Available to pre-order in store now. HMV & Fopp.

snipe.jpg

Sealed photo:
CGGmaCMWEAAfIBN.jpg

Last edited:
My pre-order made on 22nd April is for £19.99, discounted down to £16.99 with 15% off code.
That doesn't sound right. I ordered at €21.99 with 15% off that and it's still at €21.99 right now. (I'm sure that was £17.99 at the time)

Also the OP price was always £17.99 if I remember correctly.

Pre ordered this last week in HMV Cardiff.

Was told that there was a "girl" who has in recent months been coming in on release day purchasing most of the stock. Take that as you will but for anyone regularly in Cardiff I've also noticed that there has been a lot less steelbooks in store in the last few months.

I'm not suggesting that it's the same person :p rather that their selling a lot quicker than they use too.

just had mine cancelled by xtra-vision - with no explanation. (n)

They did the same to me with Five Armies a couple of days before release. I put it down to pre ordering pretty late on but i don't really know tbh, dunno if that helps at all.
I pre ordered American Sniper from them but cancelled it the other day, coz i can do that too…not that I'm petty or was p**sed off in any way, lol.
I will just go to HMV and see if they have any in stock and hopefully the girl from Cardiff (mentioned in a couple of posts above) isn't in Manchester buying all our copies!;)