American Sniper (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 24, 2012
Release date: June 1st, 2015
Purchase link: American Sniper
Price: £17.99
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus
Notes: Available to pre-order in store now. HMV & Fopp.

snipe.jpg

Sealed photo:
CGGmaCMWEAAfIBN.jpg

Last edited:
Well if your kit isn't capable of decoding Atmos and not many amps/Receivers are then I cant understand how it recognises it on your remote unless its a harmony remote.It has me confused somewhat ! I think transformers 4 is also a dolby atmos ,do you have that ?
What's a Harmony remote? This is just my regular Sony remote.

I have Age Of Extinction. I must check that one out later when I get a chance :thumbs:

Reactions: George Pearce

I have Age Of Extinction. I must check that one out later when I get a chance :thumbs:

A harmony is a remote that can replace all of your existing remote controls ,they cost upwards of £100 and don't suit everybody,didnt suit me .....I quite like having multiple remotes lying about the place and it gives my good lady something to moan about.

On another note i'm not sure this dolby atmos will take off , ceiling speakers and upgrading of kit is all well and good for a dedicated cinema room but a bit beyond the normal family living room which is where most people watch their movies...............it looks a bit niche and for those people with too much money and too little to spend it on.

If you had Dolby Atmos in your home, you would know since you'd have recently bought an AV receiver that supports it.

On another note i'm not sure this dolby atmos will take off , ceiling speakers and upgrading of kit is all well and good for a dedicated cinema room but a bit beyond the normal family living room which is where most people watch their movies...............it looks a bit niche and for those people with too much money and too little to spend it on.

Dolby Atmos will and has taken off.

If you had Dolby Atmos in your home, you would know since you'd have recently bought an AV receiver that supports it.
My enquiry is about the encoding of the discs where the information that is being displayed for the audio on the discs (in this case Dolby Atmos) is different, depending on what the title is.

That's what I like @George Pearce , - say it like it is! :thumbs:

On a thread returning note - I collected my copy from HMV Bury this morning. Happily nicely minty.
They've started hiding their new steels away; probably to discourage the scalpers.

Reactions: George Pearce
If you can't get to an HMV branch then at least look at xtra-vision where the price is GBP 16.19 with STEELBOOKTEN code before paying considerably more than that on the auction site.

A harmony is a remote that can replace all of your existing remote controls ,they cost upwards of £100 and don't suit everybody,didnt suit me .....I quite like having multiple remotes lying about the place and it gives my good lady something to moan about.

"Those people with too much money and too little to spend it on" - They obviously haven't been introduced to steelbooks yet . . .