Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19th, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.fr
Price: EUR 24.99

61H3sQwP-0L.jpg

Last edited:
I like it a lot :).

Nice! The first release of many I'm sure. Loved the movie and looking forward to owning it as a steelbook.

I'm not so sure about releases in other countries: Metropolitan is an exclusively French distributor, it's not a Warner or Universal-type of release. If other countries release it, it will not be the same steelbook.

One I did not know of, came across this today looking at Amazon France, I like the main cast, going to watch it this week, will need to know if I will like it. This steelbook looks nice, hope the rest of it is as good. "Stoned cold killer". :LOL:

Oh, I love the back too!

100% purchase once the price drops a little bit (not that it's very expensive, but something around €15 would suit me better) or when I have more funds available...

Based on the picture showing Jesse Eisenberg on the inside art, I'm assuming that Kristen Stewart is under the disc doing this:

american_ultra_ver3_xlg.jpg

That's what I thought. Really don't like the banners on french releases, but it doesn't make this one look bad. Actually love the artwork, even the back looks fantastic. Think I have to get this one!