An American Werewolf in London (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: March 29, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - Slipcase Edition - Steelbook only (Pre-order on November 27 at 3 PM - UK time)
Price: £24.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £17.99 (Steelbook only)
Notes: Slipcase edition exclusive to Red Carpet Subscribers

Slipcase Edition.jpgSteelbook only.png
RC slipcase.jpg 12745224-5124818637550586.jpg 12745224-1974818637591878.jpg inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Keeping an eye on this but if it’s another release that goes up For pre order Friday and then Actually released in December then pass. They need to go back to that 2/3 month wait from pre order

It says a slipcase variant, are we sure this is a steelbook?

The Arrow edition had a slipcase but that had a standard amaray case inside, not a steelbook, I suspect this edition will just be the Arrow version with a different outer box art?

It says a slipcase variant, are we sure this is a steelbook?

The Arrow edition had a slipcase but that had a standard amaray case inside, not a steelbook, I suspect this edition will just be the Arrow version with a different outer box art?
This is a Zavvi exclusive for the 4K release. Nothing to do with arrow.

Will be a slipcase version and steelbook without slip.

Like their recent Nightmare On Elm Street, Beetlejuice, Blade etc.....

• Thanks
Reactions: navydavey
One of my most watched and favourite films of all time. I have numerous copies and will absolutely be adding this to the collection!

One of my most watched and favourite films of all time. I have numerous copies and will absolutely be adding this to the collection!
Same. My missus just doesn't get my love of this movie! :p She can't understand why it's got humour in it (which she doesn't think is funny either!!)

I just watched it there again around Halloween. Always enjoy it.

Was visiting my Aunt in London in the early 90's and we bumped into Jenny Agutter walking her dog. She even said hello to us!!! :happy:

It's not known for sure yet if this is a release from Arrow Video or Universal

If it's a Arrow Video release you can also expect a trade wide 4K Amaray release with a slip and Zavvi getting steelbook edition as exclusive like it was with Oldboy 4K release.

If it is a steelbook I expect will be 2 editions
Slip version red carpet and steelbook only edition

It will be known for sure on Friday as Arrow will be announcing February 2021 releases