Vice Press An American Werewolf in London by Raid71

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Following on from this year’s Thought Bubble Comic Art Festival in Harrogate, United Kingdom, Vice Press are releasing their next round of prints first debuted at the convention. They Live by Florey and An American Werewolf In London by Raid71 celebrate two of cinemas most iconic cult movies.

An American Werewolf In London cleverly morphs the werewolf into the cityscape of London, looming over the Yorkshire Moors and is available in two limited edition screen prints, a regular edition of 125 and a variant edition, complete with blacklight layer, of just 75.

“I vividly remember watching American Werewolf in London, I was 11 at the time, I didn't sleep for the rest of the week, convinced a werewolf would crash through my window (despite the lack of full moon), so thank you Rick Baker, you deserved that Oscar. I still can't travel on the London Underground without thinking of this film, it was a pleasure to be asked by Vice Press to work on this poster.” – Chris Thornley/ Raid71

They Live by Florey and An American Werewolf in London by Raid71 are available now from Vice-Press.com and ship worldwide.

GjFrdjhOEAvYsM0EYMWq2UYvxboadcaA21xRrFsvvzeELeSB53LZUBO8-scO1WfIftFEAbSvzx-232Pd5wI7hb43HFySsVpALttblqdQdtZkyZGbddt2PN77IJC7ua7DbtVVYtvUb6hdNLQIvheZ9wLfvk6hHw=s0-d-e1-ft

An American Werewolf in London
Art by Raid71
Size 24x36 inches
Edition of 125
Hand numbered screen print
£49.99 / $67
Ships Worldwide

SmsDGi0XzWQxErRr_QqMphfBkhdOP0hoAvfcCWs1ZU4LLxugeTg3v9vazTWG0Mtkkq20XFVL0lgYd8G9NgiZ2aQeHtqnKKzSCL7SYMVAiEWJF7kmvo77bqpyrkidfFp0a9RDJBhaJP5-eyWxVKoka_Vlm0k9eg=s0-d-e1-ft

An American Werewolf in London Variant Edition
Art by Raid71
Size 24x36 inches
Edition of 75
Hand numbered screen print with blacklight layer
£59.99 / $80
Ships Worldwide

Reactions: Robles
Both of these look brilliant but unfortunately, I missed out on them :cautious:
Might see what they go for on ebay and pick one up if the price is ok.
On a plus tho I do have the Gabz releases on Pre-order over at Zavvi which I am super excited to get :D :thumbs: