Horror-Blu-ray Anatomie (Blu-ray) [Germany]

Oct 9, 2019
Release date: December 10, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €15.99
Notes: Region B/2, English Audio + Subs, Reversible Sleeve

611Uo6UhsXL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I was wondering if this disc was English friendly, so to say. Have this on DVD, since when I was going crazy for Franka Potente after Lola Rennt, even started learning German.
Very scary and 'uncomfortable' movie.

I was wondering if this disc was English friendly, so to say. Have this on DVD, since when I was going crazy for Franka Potente after Lola Rennt, even started learning German.
Part 1 is dubbed english and the second one has english subs

Still don´t know why she didn´t continue playing such roles and I thinkmanny German actors couldn´t expand their full potential in later movies and the the movie business in general-
August Diehl for example starred in 23 about the hacker Karl Koch in his first role and I think it´s one of the best when not the best German movie ever made, but then he played in productions, that were ok, but somehow too "normal" for me, most historical stuff based on true events. 23 is also loosely based on a real event, but with the difference, that the movie is showing not a reproduction of every historical detai. Instead it shows more the self-destruction of a young talented german guy and his change from a life-liking individual to a drug-abusing psychopath, who gets deeper and deeper into a the soak of conspiracies and myths about this number and the illuminatus cult. This movie is real strange and controversal, without being too political correct or hyping/downpressing hackers and their subculture. It´s masterpiece and I hoped some others will follow, but the germans mostly produce movies in this lame TV-style and so it´s disappointing he didn´t play in more independent movies, that reached this class.
With Franka Potente it was similar and the genious Lola Rennt and the frightening Anatomie-one sadly are the few remarkable ones IMO.
Only Daniel Brühl could expand his full potential and he acted in dozens of good movies and is still active.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero