Upcoming Andor (Season 2) [Disney+]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

cassian-andor-1024x576.jpeg

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Just seen the first episode and I have to say it really didn't feel like a Star Wars show to me, I mean where is Disney going with this. If it doesn't pick up and show any Star Wars like features then this is a no go for me. First episode was the pits. (n)

Just seen the first episode and I have to say it really didn't feel like a Star Wars show to me, I mean where is Disney going with this. If it doesn't pick up and show any Star Wars like features then this is a no go for me. First episode was the pits. (n)
Well, this show blows, I have no earthly idea where their going with this and shows no signs of Star Wars and it's so slow it's putting me to sleep. On to something else. :vomit: (n)

Well, this show blows, I have no earthly idea where their going with this and shows no signs of Star Wars and it's so slow it's putting me to sleep. On to something else. :vomit: (n)
Disney initially released the first few episodes together knowing ep 1 & 2 were slow and setting up the story. It is a slow burn but def worth the wait as it is Star Wars but different and I really enjoyed the series as a whole.

If you're wanting purely Star Wars nostalgia, this ain't it I'm afraid bud. Personally I thought it was a breath a fresh air!

Did you watch it to Episode 3? I would at least round out the initial arc. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but there is some shady empire/rebellion behaviour here without any kyber crystals.

If you're wanting purely Star Wars nostalgia, this ain't it I'm afraid bud. Personally I thought it was a breath a fresh air!
No Star Wars, haha where's the fun in that?
Did you watch it to Episode 3? I would at least round out the initial arc. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but there is some shady empire/rebellion behaviour here without any kyber crystals.
No I fell asleep during episode 2 so I'll have to rewatch that and then go onto episode 3, but man, it's really not grabbing my attention at all. I just read all you guys' positive remarks on this show so I'm really trying to like it but so far, but eh.

Last edited:
Ok watched episode 3, I definitely should have given it more of a watch, it goes down a different path than I'm used to for a Star Wars show. I'm quite interested now, but man, it sure did start off slow. I tried to stay away from any trailers of this so I went in completely blind, maybe I should have watched a couple so I wouldn't have called it quits after two episodes.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeoRattray
Yes, it is a slow start indeed, episodes 1 to 3 certainly need to be watched together.

For Andor S1 - 12 episodes over 1 year, so Ep 3, 6, 8, 10 & 12 are payoffs. Everything, even the smallest of details is setup for the finale where it all comes to a head 5 years prior to Rogue One. Even title screen ends up being a crescendo of sound replicating how the series grows in it's various arcs. Hope you continue to the end :thumbs:

Season 2?!!!? You've got to be kidding! The first season was a complete disaster imho. Won't be giving this the time of day.
Damn, sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it. Personally I thought it was the best SW series yet! That said I can understand why it wouldn't be for everyone... the pace was kinda slow.

Well season 2 covers the remaining 4 years in-between - do you think well get the answer to who his sister is?

star wars GIF

Damn - that's something expected from other members on the forum - I'll get my coat :dunno:

I hope the "find my sister" plot proves to be nothing important. I don't want it to connect to some character we already know, and I don't want that to be the focus of the second season. I think it would be fun to have a loose end that just doesn't matter. (This shows how weary I am of intricately interconnected franchise storytelling.)