apsmith21

Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy - Ready to get your items shipped? Check here, for 1-3 items only! All locations except Canada.

Ready to ship your group buy items? This is where you need to be.

Costs are as follows - FOR 1 - 3 ITEMS ONLY. AND ALL COUNTRIES BESIDES CANADA!

If you have more than 3 ITEMS, please contact me via PM for a on demand quote!

Shipping to all locations except for Canada: 1-3 Items $22.50
Insurance against loss or damage for value up to $100: $1.30
Box and shipping supplies: $3.25
Misc $1.41

Read more about this group buy...

Hello, I juste arrived here, I'm looking for the Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes' Limited Edition Steelbook. I live in France, where is it possible to buy it ?

Attachments

• hg2.png.f81443497bf4c3bda8f05506eb05c1ea.png
    hg2.png.f81443497bf4c3bda8f05506eb05c1ea.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
Andy is this where I need to go when I want my steelbooks shipped from the $5 bin extravaganza group buy or are you still working things out from that?
@apsmith21
"
So every one is aware of next steps (and I've gotten a bunch of pms I can't answer at the moment)

1) Your items will be packed up in a box and bubble wrapped
2) I will combine with any group buy items I have in hand for you
3) Postage does vary by location (USA or another country), as well as the total weight of your package.
4) Many of you I've worked with before, so unless your address has changed recently, I have your info on file.
5) Others, including USA folks, I will likely have to reach out later for your info. Please wait for a new PM before sending messages.
"

I'd reckon if you only have three, you might as well just purchase this one.. but arent you from the US? i doubt he will charge you 35$ shipping haha

"
So every one is aware of next steps (and I've gotten a bunch of pms I can't answer at the moment)

3) Postage does vary by location (USA or another country), as well as the total weight of your package.
4) Many of you I've worked with before, so unless your address has changed recently, I have your info on file.
5) Others, including USA folks, I will likely have to reach out later for your info. Please wait for a new PM before sending messages.
"

I'd reckon if you only have three, you might as well just purchase this one.. but arent you from the US? i doubt he will charge you 35$ shipping haha
Actually I have four, thanks for the info, I seem to have missed this bit of info. Yes I'm from the US.

Andy is this where I need to go when I want my steelbooks shipped from the $5 bin extravaganza group buy or are you still working things out from that?
@apsmith21

"

"

Actually I have four, thanks for the info, I seem to have missed this bit of info. Yes I'm from the US.

I will be following with updates via the initial PM that I sent.