apsmith21

Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy - Ready to get your items shipped? Check here, for 1-3 items only! All locations except Canada.

Ready to ship your group buy items? This is where you need to be.

Costs are as follows - FOR 1 - 3 ITEMS ONLY. AND ALL COUNTRIES BESIDES CANADA!

If you have more than 3 ITEMS, please contact me via PM for a on demand quote!

Shipping to all locations except for Canada: 1-3 Items $22.50
Insurance against loss or damage for value up to $100: $1.30
Box and shipping supplies: $3.25
Misc $1.41

Read more about this group buy...

hi Dave, was shipped out on June 6th, you should have received an e-mail with tracking from stamps.com to the email you use for paypal.
Thanks for letting me know, unfortunately I haven't got any email from stamps.com. Checked through my inbox, junk and my deleted stuff (just in case). Do you happen to have access to the tracking in case?

Thanks for letting me know, unfortunately I haven't got any email from stamps.com. Checked through my inbox, junk and my deleted stuff (just in case). Do you happen to have access to the tracking in case?

Whoops! It’s on my list TO mail. My bad. Covid brain still lol

It will be out in the next few days

Reactions: davetherave
@apsmith21 Hi Andy, just to let you know that my Best Buy package :woot: has arrived safely :thumbs:.
Many thanks for your help in getting these steels, especially as you've been unwell :notworthy: :notworthy: (hope you're now feeling a lot better).

• Friendly
Reactions: apsmith21
  • Informative
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
@apsmith21 Hi Andy, do you have a shipping update for me? :)

Not yet. My son, who is still 3 but is approaching 4 years old has dropped his nap. I used to have this really great time to myself on weekends for 2 hours on Saturday and 2 hours on Sunday. Now I don't and he's running me ragged, so I'm exhausted at night.

I'm hoping to use some of my lunch break this week at work to start packaging a bunch of things up, including the John Wick sets. Fingers crossed.

• Friendly
Reactions: eLviS1987
Hey - I've sent payment for the Fall 4k steelbook! You can let me know when shipping is to be paid for :)

Typically I suggest to members to wait until the items they want are released. The cost is the same for 1-3 steelbooks and most folks might wait a month or two to combine a couple of items.

When you pay for shipping, I take that to mean you are not waiting and you want the items I have in hand to be shipped.

Typically I suggest to members to wait until the items they want are released. The cost is the same for 1-3 steelbooks and most folks might wait a month or two to combine a couple of items.

When you pay for shipping, I take that to mean you are not waiting and you want the items I have in hand to be shipped.
No worries! Thanks. I'll wait till it comes out :)

Hi,
I paid for shipping on June 12?
John Wick 4 (Best Buy + Walmart)and Sisu

Regards

It looked like to me at the time that you were catching up on a past shipment. I will need to go back and research, that postage payment has already been marked as shipped on my side, which usually means it was for the package before.

Hi,
I purchased 9 copies in 2023. I paid shipping on April 23 and May 21.
I received a shipping email on June 29, but have not received an email for my purchase.