Angel Has Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: January 3, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Media Markt - Saturn
Price: €19.99 €16.99 (Amazon) - €20.29 (MM - Saturn)

71AmXE1qO4L._SY445_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I pressed reply quote was there but no dice lol. ? As to why titleless
I prefer my steelbooks title-less because it covers the artwork. Would you go into an art gallery and buy a painting with artwork and have a big fat name across the top, I certainly wouldn't. Same difference. As long as there's a name on the spine I'm happy.

Reactions: The New Boy
I cancelled mine last week, I decided to wait for the price drop on this one.
The film is barely worth a steel but it is required to complete the set.

I personally dont see why anyone would buy a blu-ray release anymore when 4KUHD blows them away. HDR alone is worth the upgrade. Dolby Vision is incredible on a good set.

I personally dont see why anyone would buy a blu-ray release anymore when 4KUHD blows them away. HDR alone is worth the upgrade. Dolby Vision is incredible on a good set.
DVD still outsells Blu-ray lol
Blu-ray outsells UHD by a huge margin

UHD Disc Market Share is still low 8% to 13%

A lot have no need to upgrade to 4K UHD discs as Blu-ray enough for a lot of consumers and that's even with a lot already having a 4K TV in their homes

Most 4K viewing on 4K TVs is done using streaming 4K using likes of Netflix and Sky TV and similar services than purchase of 4K UHD discs

Well it's like this, I still purchase steelbooks that are BluRay only and then I'll also buy the 4K HDcase edition to satisfy my 4K needs. Unfortunately this release was BluRay only, but I like it, I think it's great.