Dec 13, 2018
Release date: February 5, 2020
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99 (FNAC) - €25.07 (Amazon)

81g8QXOtUGL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Provisional artwork
@ariba266 just beat me to it...

I have to say, :OMG:, & :wow:. Jaw on the floor.
Keep this, please

Attachments

• Angel-Heart-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-edition-collector.jpg
    Angel-Heart-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-edition-collector.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 152
... or barebones ...
1574338076360.png

... but that in danger of causing apoplexy amongst collectors going by the reaction to the red "X" on the Wall-Mart exclusive JW 3 steelbook.

Anyway, joking aside, a seriously good image . . . not a fan personally of it being shrunk down to a horizontal format steelbook and would have preferred it wraparound style something like this:-
1574338818445.png
1574338871390.png
1574339037660.png

As the old saying goes the "Devil is in the detail:-
1574338406902.png

As for Alan Parker steelbooks - would love to see MISSISSIPPI BURNING.

Last edited:
Okay but that is not really a spoiler in my opinion. But maybe it's too long ago that I saw it. Nevertheless, first you have to decrypt the letters. :watch:
it’s not a strictly overt spoiler- but imagine a Sixth Sense steelbook just like this, with a picture of Bruce Willis alone, and the letters said “Dead People”. You’d kinda put two and two together as you were watching the film.
But, odds are that anyone who buys this steelbook is buying it because they are already fans of the film and they know twist to the story.

Last edited:
Shiiiit, I probably must give it a rewatch, because I can´t put two and two together on this one :angel::LOL: (or somebody can explain the artwork in spoiler :) )

Steel looks very interesting

The most I remember from this film is strong ambience....and of course great performances....but the story :angel: geez can´t remember jack

Shiiiit, I probably must give it a rewatch, because I can´t put two and two together on this one :angel::LOL: (or somebody can explain the artwork in spoiler :) )

Steel looks very interesting

The most I remember from this film is strong ambience....and of course great performances....but the story :angel: geez can´t remember jack

...there is no spoiler in art.