Angry is an understatement

Towser

Pennyless Ninja!
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
West Midlands, UK
If I catch the barsteward who broke into my car last night it will be the last one they ever break in to, fookin tosser, hopefully, when I check my security cameras tonight I will have some footage to upload

If anyone (especially local to me) is offered a cheap Leatherman with all attachments, please let me know http://www.leatherman.com/surge-3.html#prefn1=sizecategory&prefv1=Full-Size|Heavy-Duty&start=2

Details:

Stainless Steel
All-Locking Blades
Needlenose Pliers
Regular Pliers
Wire Cutters
Hard-Wire Cutters
Stranded-Wire Cutters
Electrical Crimper
Clip-Point Knife
Serrated Knife
Scissors
Blade Exchanger
Diamond File Blade
Wood File Blade
Saw Blade
Large Bit Driver
Small Bit Driver
5/16" Screwdriver
Awl w/Thread Loop
Ruler (9 inches/22 cm)
Bottle/Can Opener
Wire Stripper
Lanyard Ring
Two Double-Ended Bits

More Details Here:

http://www.leatherman.com/multi-tools/full-size-tools/surge.aspx

BitKit Details:
Bits are:
Hex 1.5mm and 2mm
Hex 2.5mm and 3mm
Hex 4mm and 5mm
Hex 6mm and 1/4"
Hex 7/32" and 3/16"
Hex 5/32" and 9/64"
Hex 1/8" and 7/64"
Hex 3/32" and 5/64"
Hex 1/16" and .050"
Robertson #3 and #2
Robertson #1 and Pozi
Pozi #2 and #1
Torx #10 and #15
Torx #20 and #25
Torx #27 and #30
Phillips #0 and #3
Phillips #1 and #2
Slotted 3/32" and 1/8"
Slotted 5/32" and 3/16"
Slotted 7/32" and 1/4"
Phillips and Flat Tip Eyeglasses Screwdriver

Ron

Last edited:
SoSO sorry Towser .

Lowlife lower than low . Thire rights will be protected , not those who have had thire stuff taken.

Hope your cameras pick up some mega decent images that no one can argue with who did what .

Reactions: Towser
The one day that I decide to go to sleep early and not spend til the early hours of the morning awake, and this happens.. It's sods law.

If I catch anyone doing anything of the sort, one of my crossbow bolts will find it's way ricocheting up someones rear!!!

pse-tac-15-crossbow.jpg

Thanks all, I checked my in car camera lunchtime and nothing on there, I will be checking the house cameras when I get home tonight, once I have a time of incident I will then go back to my in car camera and check for sound, hopefully if there were more than one of them they may have spoken to each other

Ron

@Towser FU**ING BASTARDS! :mad: I hope you find that son of a b!tch :angry: :box: I completely understand your anger and frustration! :banghead: You just wanna tear some heads off, especailly when it comes to your tools! :arghh: :punch:

giphy.gif

Sorry to read about this my friend :sorry: Take care! :thumbs:

Hi @Towser / Ron

Just come across this - damn b@stards. Scum of the earth - no other word for it.

On a positive note, you and your family are safe!

Some stills of the cretin:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wearing white gloves too - bet he does it for a living :mad:

In any case, sorry to hear this mate, chin up and don't let it get you down

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Towser
Thanks again everyone, appreciate all the comments and concern :thumbs:

I posted the video and details on all the local Facebook pages and 1 guy told me the Police wouldn't be interested in the theft or break in, only that I was carrying an offensive weapon, can you believe it? :( :(

Ron

Reactions: digitalbabe
@Towser Watching that video just fu**ing burns me! :mad: I would love to break the hands of those 2 fu**heads!!! :punch:
wYnaSrQ.gif

Stay positive Ron! :thumbs: Let off some steam by kicking Keiths ass, I'm sure he must of pissed you off when he was a kid! :wacky: @KD Scorp LOL! :D
Who's side you on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Thanks ever so much for the loving support of a fellow ninja!!!
anigif_enhanced-4077-1433354438-5.gif

When he was a kid???????? He does that now, and he is grown up :p ;)

Ron
02d421be-2cd4-4290-b9b9-b496e34f3c96.gif

Thanks again everyone, appreciate all the comments and concern :thumbs:

I posted the video and details on all the local Facebook pages and 1 guy told me the Police wouldn't be interested in the theft or break in, only that I was carrying an offensive weapon, can you believe it? :( :(

Ron
That's bullsh*t! :mad: :squint: Sorry to hear that as well buddy :sorry:
When he was a kid???????? He does that now, and he is grown up :p ;)

Ron
@Towser LOL! :D
Who's side you on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Thanks ever so much for the loving support of a fellow ninja!!!
anigif_enhanced-4077-1433354438-5.gif

02d421be-2cd4-4290-b9b9-b496e34f3c96.gif
@KD Scorp LMFAO! :rofl: I love that Mr. Bean GIF! :woot: :hilarious: :LOL:

Reactions: KD Scorp and Towser