Release date: November 13, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €25.07 (Amazon) - €24.99 (FNAC)

7130v4pSkVL._SL1500_.jpg

71UcpRT6ULL._SL1500_.jpg 61UpUGlxaDL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lionet and virkia
Temporary poster art by the looks.
Was so hoping that a steelbook would get released for this one.
Not great reviews by all accounts, but cannot be dragged away from another Luc Besson release

Also available as pre-order from FNAC
FNAC €24,99
Although no mention of this being a steelbook on Amazon, it is mentioned on FNAC, & was also able to confirm from 2 separate sources online

• Thanks
Reactions: poldergal
Just came across this on Insta and thought it was my concept being shared, until I remembered I never actually posted it. :LOL:

Here's my version which I created a couple months back, but wasn't too pleased with, hence why I never shared it.

#161 Anna (V1) (SC).png

And some others I also wasn't quite sure about...

#161 Anna (V2) (SC).png
#161 Anna (V3) (SC).png
#161 Anna (V4) (SC).png

love the bottom one :D

i have this french steel pre ordered even though its not 4k. i loved the movie and its the only steelbook to be released for this movie so will put the 4k disc in it

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
It is a nice finish on this, one of the rare times the bare metal effect works well as a contrast to the white...Hard-locked French subs on this title as well if that's a deal breaker for anyone

It is a nice finish on this, one of the rare times the bare metal effect works well as a contrast to the white...Hard-locked French subs on this title as well if that's a deal breaker for anyone

It's a keeper for me, as well. Having opened & watched, I'll be looking to swap the disc out in the future.