You're Rick *uckin Dalton, and don't you forget it
Premium Supporter
Jul 3, 2019
UK
Release date: November 18, 2019
Purchase link: WB Shop
Price: £19.99

B382014F-F80B-4AA8-B9DC-5DA7E7DB2124.jpeg

72899A24-208F-4BC8-A63A-2A34ED792030.jpeg E06EEB4C-81BD-4848-831E-8E8F2907070C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i thought it looked good, to be honest for the money, not much of a risk anyhoo :)
Very clean and neat image used on the front up close with the contrasting rear showing her far away in her little cabinet. Creepy inside image too.

I really like it.

• Thanks
Reactions: jasong
The typical 'jump scare' horror films get criticised a lot. It's the films with psychology behind them that tend to do better (think Silence of the Lambs, The Shining etc)

I do enjoy these films though because you know where you stand with them and you don't expect too much. They're fun.

Reactions: jasong
The typical 'jump scare' horror films get criticised a lot. It's the films with psychology behind them that tend to do better (think Silence of the Lambs, The Shining etc)

I do enjoy these films though because you know where you stand with them and you don't expect too much. They're fun.

Yes, and love all types. Exorcist film and possession genre is my fav. But I find these types fun. As you say, you know what you’re getting. I felt like the only one who enjoyed The Nun

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
i hated the first annabelle but creartion was very good
i am not a fan of the lazy jump scare films. I like horror that builds atmosphere and dread like original conjuring films.
yes they have jump scares but they are fine as whole movie does not base around them.

Preordered.

Looks great. Nice to see another steelbook retailer entering the game. Impressed with Warners new site and titles of late.....

Preordered.

Looks great. Nice to see another steelbook retailer entering the game. Impressed with Warners new site and titles of late.....
Agreed. I enjoyed the film, simple but you know what you get with these. Ordered this, looks good, good price.

Reactions: BluSteel2012