You're Rick *uckin Dalton, and don't you forget it
Premium Supporter
Jul 3, 2019
UK
Release date: November 18, 2019
Purchase link: WB Shop
Price: £19.99

B382014F-F80B-4AA8-B9DC-5DA7E7DB2124.jpeg

72899A24-208F-4BC8-A63A-2A34ED792030.jpeg E06EEB4C-81BD-4848-831E-8E8F2907070C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this film any good? Like @nekromantik i hated the first but creation was much better.

And I don’t mind any genre of horror just aslong as it’s made well and does it for me but I do favour the atmospheric physiological stories and well made paranormal Horror films

Finally watched this.

Thought it was awful lol.

The first 40ish mins were ok, but just like the conjuring 2, there’s a CGI character that just ruins it and then it became a bad circus of too many demons lol. So bad

There’s one particular thing that was done well with coins. That’s all I’ll say

Its got some creepy moments.
Not as good as Creation.

Yea agree. And creation is the best one so far. However this was a tad better than the first. First one was so boring but this one had too much and the majority of that too much was just kid scares

I thought it was silly. felt like a goosebumps film

Yeah man especially....

The werewolf. That killed it for me. A bit like the thin stick man thing that the dog turns into in conjuring 2 however that was a better film as a whole (not as good as the first)

Yeah man especially....

The werewolf. That killed it for me. A bit like the thin stick man thing that the dog turns into in conjuring 2 however that was a better film as a whole (not as good as the first)
I agree with all that you've said. Never liked that character, I immediately thought that was out of context it, had nothing to do with the film.
Guys, do you arleady know if this edition also contains italian language, or it's too early to know it?

Reactions: Flloydo
I agree with all that you've said. Never liked that character, I immediately thought that was out of context it, had nothing to do with the film.
Guys, do you arleady know if this edition also contains italian language, or it's too early to know it?
I guess we won't know for sure until someone gets it in hand. But I'm confident it will have Italian audio.

So far the Korean and Australian discs have. The U.S. didn't though.....

Reactions: Toby Dammit
Another one that would have been stunning in gloss to bring put the blacks, but has turned up matt looking like a cheap and nasty poundland offering

Reactions: DMAC
I had to bought it on the spanish amazon, because unfortunately the warner shop site does not dispatch to Italy. The good thing is that the steelbook title is in english, only the j-card is in spanish. When it will arrives I will post some pics.