Annihilation (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: April 1, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order January 12 around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £24.99

12014002-1084654055379813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for mine to arrive, looks fantastic!
Just beautiful to be honest. First slip I’ve got off @JoMaSanRa and I’m highly impressed. A totally professional work of art. Super thick card stock makes this more rigid than a normal premium slip. I’m sure you’ll be thrilled as I am.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vangeli
Any chance anyone in this forum does custom foil lenti magnets? The standard holo foil slip art is mostly blue and would make an amazing holo foil 3D lenti for this SteelBook.

a27Ywm0h.jpg

Reactions: goufcustom
happy days. :) had the chance to look at this properly, now. thanks to all Ninjas for the shots above, thought i would add a few of my own. if you'd prefer just the photos, go to the album here.

i don't mind a title-less front at all, and the cover image works well enough. however, it is that pearlescence that raises this up a bit :wow:. it's tricky to get right and on other releases it doesn't quite work and looks more like water damage , but here the effect is a good facsimile of the barrier effect in the film :thumbs::
the rear art makes sense in terms of the context of the film, but it's - well - a bit dull. i also got the @JoMaSanRa custom slip (see here), and he got that rear art dead right - obviously it should be Portman ;):
only out-and-out disappointment is the repeat interior art and the art-less discs - how hard would it have been to put something on these?
overall, definitely worth a closer look and picking up if you can. :thumbs:

Any news on this becoming a FAC/WEA/whatever?
FAC release was cancelled due to no czech subtitles been available on disc

Hi, @goufcustom … I am sorry, but I have to keep within the rules I write in my GBs, otherwise customers would feel tricked by me.

And, as I say there (copy/paste):
There will be a maximum of 25 of these made.
They will be available only here in HDN and only thru this Group Buy.
This means that by the time the GB closes there will not be more fullslips, even if number 25 is not reached.

I am sorry.

I think you replied to the wrong post. I believe you wanted to reply to the post from @Premises.

His post read "@JoMaSanRa, would you at all be interested in creating another Fullslip for this? "

@JoMaSanRa, would you at all be interested in creating another Fullslip for this?
Hi, @Premises … I am sorry, but I have to keep within the rules I write in my GBs, otherwise customers would feel tricked by me.

And, as I say there (copy/paste):
There will be a maximum of 25 of these made.
They will be available only here in HDN and only thru this Group Buy.
This means that by the time the GB closes there will not be more fullslips, even if number 25 is not reached.

I am sorry.