Mondo ANNIHILATION by Greg Ruth

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Tomorrow we are pleased to release a pair of numbingly beautiful posters from Greg Ruth for one of the greatest sci-fi films of 2018: ANNIHILATION. The film (written/directed by Alex Garland) is based on the first book in Jeff VanderMeer’s SOUTHERN REACH trilogy, and focuses on a group of military scientists who enter a quarantined zone known as “The Shimmer,” where they encounter both alluring and nightmarishly mutating flora and fauna. Greg has beautifully captured the balance of ethereal and visceral nature of the film and we couldn’t be more thrilled with the result.

These posters will be available online at a random time on Thursday (11/8) at mondotees.com.

1.jpg
ANNIHILATION by Greg Ruth. 24"x36" screenprinted poster with spot varnish title treatment. Hand numbered. Edition of 325. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2019. Ships Worldwide. $50

2.jpg
ANNIHILATION (Variant) by Greg Ruth. 24"x36" screenprinted poster with spot varnish title treatment. Hand numbered. Edition of 175. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2019. Ships Worldwide. $70

I'm assuming this will sell out in seconds? Is there even a point in trying?
I would like you see options for lithograph sizing on heavy art paper stock. These posters simply take up to much space in a small household like mine.