Grey Matter Art Annual Black Friday Mystery Tube

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
5.jpg

GMA is excited to announce our annual Black Friday Mystery Tube Sale! Each tube is $80.00 and goes on sale tomorrow, November 23rd at 1 PM (est) and we will have a limited number available. In addition to our sold-out posters, we are also offering some rare and sold-out sets, test prints, and signed posters from creators and cast members, one of which will be included with every order.

Below is a Q&A to answer any questions you may have.

Q. How many posters will I receive?
A. Each tube will come with 4 posters with each one containing either a set, a signed poster, a one of a kind test print, or a sold out poster from our shop page.

Q. If I purchase more than one, will I get doubles?
A. No. We will make sure not to put more than one of the same print in either tube and that goes for either a test print, signed print or sold out poster from our shop.

Q. Will there be a limited amount?
A. Yes, we only have a limited supply of these that we are going to have made up.

Q. Can I purchase more than 1 tube at a time?
A. Yes. However, you can only purchase 2 tubes per order. If you want more than 2, you will need to go through the checkout process again.

Q. How long will the sale last?
A. We will have the sale start on Black Friday, November 24th at 1:00 PM est. We only have a set amount, so they will sell out fast.

Q. When will the orders be shipped?
A. We will be shipping the tubes out by the week of 12/4, so you can have these in time for the holidays.

Q. Are all sales final?
A. Yes there will be no refunds, returns, or exchanges.

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD