Release date: Dec. 8th, 2015
Purchase links: English only or Bilingual
Price: $32.99
Group Buy: Drum18 and biscuitnoir

01-english.jpg

back-front.jpg inside.jpg
02-bilingual.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if this one has the correct inside art?
Looking forward to seeing photos of inside art and title
Hopefully nova have the correct inside art too

(Looks much better with the bullet hole on the inside with the behind view of antman in the mock up)

Mine was shipped on Friday,but the tracking number is strange. The link to track this parcel goes to a dead best buy page and the tracking code isnt anything that Canada Post recognizes.
Anyone else ever had this crap ?

Mine was shipped on Friday,but the tracking number is strange. The link to track this parcel goes to a dead best buy page and the tracking code isnt anything that Canada Post recognizes.
Anyone else ever had this crap ?

It does happen (too) many times with BB. It was also the same with Futureshop! :wtf:

Yep! I got one for the Minions SB, and none for Ant-Man. And I did receive one for Genysys. :D:p:confused:

I'd call them and ask them how to track the number they'd given me,but I know that they will just bullshit me,and I will be even more pissed.
They give you the standard line about waiting for so many day without delivery - this stuff particularly pisses me off with limited editions

Mine was shipped on Friday,but the tracking number is strange. The link to track this parcel goes to a dead best buy page and the tracking code isnt anything that Canada Post recognizes.Anyone else ever had this crap ?
I got the same issue. All I know is it will arrive at some point this week lol. :)
It does happen (too) many times with BB. It was also the same with Futureshop! :wtf:
Normally this means that it's been shipped via Canada Post normal mail (NO proper tracking). Kinda normal and happens normally when you order only 1 item...

Reactions: Bagman99
Normally this means that it's been shipped via Canada Post normal mail (NO proper tracking). Kinda normal and happens normally when you order only 1 item...

I disagree - First of all I have 2 copies of Ant Man ordered - and secondly,I have ordered dozens of steelbooks from Futureshop/Best Buy - this is only the 2nd time this has ever happened.

I disagree - First of all I have 2 copies of Ant Man ordered - and secondly,I have ordered dozens of steelbooks from Futureshop/Best Buy - this is only the 2nd time this has ever happened.
If you ordered 2x, well then it's "not normal"... but then again, if it's just a buble enveloppe, could be...
But "normally" for 2+ steels, they put them in a box (try to keep a standard), but you NEVER know with those warehouse guys... some take more care then others...

If you ordered 2x, well then it's "not normal"... but then again, if it's just a buble enveloppe, could be...
But "normally" for 2+ steels, they put them in a box (try to keep a standard), but you NEVER know with those warehouse guys... some take more care then others...

Hi Drum18,

There's a link, in the email, for tracking the package. The error is when you click on it. There wouldn't be any discussion if they weren't putting any (link) ;)

Reactions: Drum18
When Best Buy ships it in a little box that holds 1-4 steels, it's usually Canada Post Expedited with a useful tracking number such as 7231197246101214. When the tracking number is shorter like 0006289224, you can't track those because they shipped it Regular using something like a Conformer envelope/mailer. It's not consistent but thankfully most steels I order come in those nice little boxes that I can track. Maybe they're not using boxes for Ant-Man because the distribution centre is not aware it's a "SteelBook." Instead, it says "Collectible Packaging" on the cover. By this time, they normally would have updated the product page with "SteelBook" in the title. I'm still waiting for shipping notice.

Anyone seen the inside of this yet? US release didnt have a corrected inside bullethole. Will be interesting to see if this one does or not.