Ant-Man (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #8) [Korea]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 20, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $98 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Includes pre-order gift, PET Slip. Lenticular 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 300 copies

12376811_649239888513120_296586840023181450_n_jp.jpg _-__7.jpg _-__6_1.jpg

12376440_649239825179793_1298543062273439659_n_j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still wondering why they didn't make the IM3 one a steelbook lenticular slip...
Would've been much more profitable for them, plus the line would've been complete. :cautious:

Reactions: yeslek
I'm Glad I am not a Marvel nut and can let some of these go, being OCD it would be so awful if I would Need them all....not saying that I should maybe reconsider picking some new ones for the future...Glad I got on board for The Avengers Nova Exclusive those I think visually are soooo beautiful and an awesome WEA Steel with Loki on the back :drool: ....but I didn't like the movie very much and Yet Nova made me go Crazy for the product itself, that is power from a retailer to craft something so beautiful that you want it even though you thought the movie was ''meh'' :rofl: ...best Lenticular of all ''The Avengers'' Releases EVER(And I am not a lenti person so...)

I'm Glad I am not a Marvel nut and can let some of these go, being OCD it would be so awful if I would Need them all....not saying that I should maybe reconsider picking some new ones for the future...Glad I got on board for The Avengers Nova Exclusive those I think visually are soooo beautiful and an awesome WEA Steel with Loki on the back :drool: ....but I didn't like the movie very much and Yet Nova made me go Crazy for the product itself, that is power from a retailer to craft something so beautiful that you want it even though you thought the movie was ''meh'' :rofl: ...best Lenticular of all ''The Avengers'' Releases EVER(And I am not a lenti person so...)

I agree with the 'generating so much hype that you buy it' part.

But I disagree with The Avengers not being good ... to me it's the best Marvel film. Plenty of re-watch value and non stop high quality VFX / SFX through out ... one of my favorites to use to show off a new tv or home theater system.

But I disagree with The Avengers not being good ... to me it's the best Marvel film. Plenty of re-watch value and non stop high quality VFX / SFX through out ... one of my favorites to use to show off a new tv or home theater system.
the VFX were terrible during the battle of NYC...its like they ran out of VFX/CGI budget by then an just slapped something together. To me thats the only draw back to a highly entertaining movie.

Reactions: Actarus

the VFX were terrible during the battle of NYC...its like they ran out of VFX/CGI budget by then an just slapped something together. To me thats the only draw back to a highly entertaining movie.

Indeed this is what turned me off, saw this in theatre and the special effect during the battle of NYC was terrible, the 3D was aweful it felt like it was a scale down set up with little toys playing together :hilarious:... saw the 2nd one and it was OK, bit better actually... I guess I'd maybe have to rewatch it(if only for Thor and Black Widow) ...what I have found for the Marvel franchise in regards to the 3D, is that it is poorly done, all of them. I watch everything 3D if available and The Marvel ones it seems they don't put the budget needed for a ''successful post conversion treatment'' in regards to the 3D.

There's some really great ''post conversion 3D'' for a lot of movies out there these days and when well done it is really amazing. The notion that Native 3D versus Post Conversion 3D is no longer as they have advanced technologically so much in regards to the post conversion(it has all to do whit ''who does it'' and if they have the ''proper budget''). I don't see any excuse for movies with such high budget as Marvel, to not offer something great in regards to 3D experience.

Indeed this is what turned me off, saw this in theatre and the special effect during the battle of NYC was terrible, the 3D was aweful it felt like it was a scale down set up with little toys playing together :hilarious:... saw the 2nd one and it was OK, bit better actually... I guess I'd maybe have to rewatch it(if only for Thor and Black Widow) ...what I have found for the Marvel franchise in regards to the 3D, is that it is poorly done, all of them. I watch everything 3D if available and The Marvel ones it seems they don't put the budget needed for a ''successful post conversion treatment'' in regards to the 3D.

There's some really great ''post conversion 3D'' for a lot of movies out there these days and when well done it is really amazing. The notion that Native 3D versus Post Conversion 3D is no longer as they have advanced technologically so much in regards to the post conversion(it has all to do whit ''who does it'' and if they have the ''proper budget''). I don't see any excuse for movies with such high budget as Marvel, to not offer something great in regards to 3D experience.

Have you seen guardians in 3D?
It's incredible and one of the best I've seen for post conversion and marvels best 3D to date

Have you seen guardians in 3D?
It's incredible and one of the best I've seen for post conversion and marvels best 3D to date

No actually this is the only one I didn't see in 3D and second person(You) that tells me that... I dismissed the first one based on Marvel's history in regards to 3D...

I guess I will pop that one in to have a rewatch and give you my opinion :naughty:

PS: Maybe for Marvel but for ''all'' Post Conversions ?! I would not think so, so many great ones post Conversion theses past few years and one of the highest I have seen and been blown away was ''Star Trek: Into Darkness'' ..but will watch GOTG 3D and see, I'm open to your advice :)

No actually this is the only one I didn't see in 3D and second person(You) that tells me that... I dismissed the first one based on Marvel's history in regards to 3D...

I guess I will pop that one in to have a rewatch and give you my opinion :naughty:

PS: Maybe for Marvel but for ''all'' Post Conversions ?! I would not think so, so many great ones post Conversion theses past few years and one of the highest I have seen and been blown away was ''Star Trek: Into Darkness'' ..but will watch GOTG 3D and see

Oh yeah there are some great post conversion 3D films but guardians is up there at the top for marvel and in general IMO.
It has great depth and me and my mates thought the image was actually more crisp in 3D.
Hope you enjoy it