Ant-Man and The Wasp (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: July 8, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on June 8 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £26.99 (3D)

12182603-6574677902563002.jpg
12182602-8644677901398996.jpg

12182603-2114677901019274.jpg
12182603-5764677901313679.jpg
12182603-1704677901172346.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice in hand but my back artwork wasn’t aligned right when it was printed lol oh well it’ll do till Blufans. Front is great though, gloss would’ve made it perfect

Attachments

• FAA408C1-672E-424F-B403-56A25F3C2FC2.jpeg
    FAA408C1-672E-424F-B403-56A25F3C2FC2.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 322
Nice in hand but my back artwork wasn’t aligned right when it was printed lol oh well it’ll do till Blufans. Front is great though, gloss would’ve made it perfect
Whoops, looks like they're a few millimeters off.

I'll have you know, I have infact 20/20 vision!! :p
I am starting to believe you're determined to just hate on this release lol :whistle:

I own all Marvel Blufans release, but don't mind this one because of the front artwork. I like to keep the collage theme going in all of my Marvel steelbooks. If BF will simply re-use this front artwork with gloss finish, then I can live with this Zavvi edition.

Got mine today and I have to say it's quite a nice steelbook, at least the front. Lenti magnet has depth.
There is embossing on the front. On the back, I still don't care to see Ant-Man & The Wasp frollicking around that suitcase
with the retractable handle.

• Haha
Reactions: St4rlord
Got mine today and I have to say it's quite a nice steelbook, at least the front. Lenti magnet has depth.
There is embossing on the front. On the back, I still don't care to see Ant-Man & The Wasp frollicking around that suitcase
with the retractable handle.

:hilarious: "Frolicking" haha. That image will go down in steelbook history I feel.

Somebody (can't remember who) pointed out Ant-Man's shadow compared to the direction of the light and I do agree, it's pretty bad and then you see the reflection of the building but no reflection on ant man.
The more I look at ant man the more I see him jigging about. Insane but funny lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb
Have these made it to the states (in particular the western part of the country)? I got a shipping notification, but no tracking and strangely my zavvi account doesn’t even show that I purchased it.

Have these made it to the states (in particular the western part of the country)? I got a shipping notification, but no tracking and strangely my zavvi account doesn’t even show that I purchased it.

I don't think so. It usually takes 2 weeks from the release date for them to arrive to me in Canada.

yeah i got mine today in Indiana so they are certainly in the states and I have paid for zavvi tracked shipping at that extraordinary cost that is more than half the steel sometimes

Do you have both a ZavviUK and ZavviUSA account? When I bought mine I paid in dollars and thought it would show up on my ZavviUSA account but it actually was in my ZavviUK account. I know that I signed into my ZavviUSA account yet it ended up in my UK account. Never figured that one out.

Do you have both a ZavviUK and ZavviUSA account? When I bought mine I paid in dollars and thought it would show up on my ZavviUSA account but it actually was in my ZavviUK account. I know that I signed into my ZavviUSA account yet it ended up in my UK account. Never figured that one out.

It’s in my USA account...i don’t know why they separate them, since it’s the same log in...anyway, it claims I got it on the 8th, but I didn’t (no tracking). Guess I’ll go check the mail and see if it arrived today. Thanks for the tip on the 2 sites.

I buy a few steelbooks from zavvi but this is the worst to date i have seen a white box arrive in this condition, would not mind if it was an easy to get or common steelbook but i had my fears it was my antman lenticular
As much the state the box was in i was not looking forward to the damage inside i was just amazed there is no damage.

Attachments

• IMG_1084.PNG-768x1024.png
    IMG_1084.PNG-768x1024.png
    798.4 KB · Views: 227
Reactions: Steely-Booked
I haven’t gotten mine either, says it shipped on the 3rd. This is the 4K version, mind.

Never had a Zavvi steelbook take this long to get to me. The last three I ordered took less than a week to get to me.

It was estimated to arrive on the 17th at the latest. Should I be worried? My plan right now is to wait until Monday’s mail then email support.