Ant-Man and the Wasp (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech Republic]

It's just an announcement. Who cares if it's announced this early? Surely you would much rather know in advance to budget for things than not? You've lost nothing and gained knowledge in these early announcements. Jeeeez, moan moan moan at everything on this forum. :rolleyes:
Do you realise you are moaning about moaners :LOL:
Yes lol but mine is worthy of a moan.
Kinda sounds like an elitist attitude to me ;) We can't have a cheeky dig at FA for such an early announcement but you're worthy to moan about us "moaning"? :confused: And it's not just an announcement, fyi. They're accepting pre-orders and taking money upfront as @Jhadur rightly pointed out. Pain in the a$$ if you wished to cancel as I believe they'll only offer store credit too :rolleyes:

Kinda sounds like an elitist attitude to me ;) We can't have a cheeky dig at FA for such an early announcement but you're worthy to moan about us "moaning"? :confused: And it's not just an announcement, fyi. They're accepting pre-orders and taking money upfront as @Jhadur rightly pointed out. Pain in the a$$ if you wished to cancel as I believe they'll only offer store credit too :rolleyes:
Film Arena need to sort out in regards to store credit issue if someone wants to cancel an order when ordered on-line or by phone
Retailers based in the EU - On-Line purchases
EU Law Consumer Rights Directive store credit is not a refund as you don't actually get your money back
Refund should be to Credit/Debit Card as in method of payment used to purchase goods

Customer has the right to cancel an order at any stage before dispatched and upto 14 days after receiving goods under Consumer Rights Directive for goods ordered on-line and receive a full refund.

The customer is responsible for the costs of returning goods if it's an unwanted item under the 14 days cooling off period and must be in it's original packaging and unused as in still sealed.

Store Credit for unwanted goods should only apply as an option if you purchased goods in a film arena shop itself as in not ordered on-line or by phone

Last edited:
Film Arena need to sort out in regards to store credit issue if someone wants to cancel an order when ordered on-line or by phone
Retailers based in the EU - On-Line purchases
EU Law Consumer Rights Directive store credit is not a refund as you don't actually get your money back
Refund should be to Credit/Debit Card as in method of payment used to purchase goods

Customer has the right to cancel an order at any stage before dispatched and upto 14 days after receiving goods under Consumer Rights Directive for goods ordered on-line and receive a full refund.

The customer is responsible for the costs of returning goods if it's an unwanted item under the 14 days cooling off period and must be in it's original packaging and unused as in still sealed.

Store Credit for unwanted goods should only apply as an option if you purchased goods in a film arena shop itself as in not ordered on-line or by phone
Try explaining this to FilmArena ;)

Jesus, it's still a choice. You aren't forced into pre-ordering right now are you, and if you did you are securing your copy well in advance. You can't have everything given to you on a plate. Suck it up, it's business.

Jesus, it's still a choice. You aren't forced into pre-ordering right now are you, and if you did you are securing your copy well in advance. You can't have everything given to you on a plate. Suck it up, it's business.
I was just stating the facts as it sounded like you weren't aware it was actually a pre-order, and not just an announcement. Either way, saying we aren't forced into ordering isn't the point at all, lol. All too easy to say that :rolleyes:;)

First it was supposed to be cancelled due to non-agreement with Disney, but couple of days ago this was confirmed that it will be released as non 3D steelbook plus there will be FAC with two editions, similar to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom where if both editions purchased they will come with a free hardbox.

FAs answer to question if there will be a FAC: "Ano, dnes přišlo potvrzení, že můžeme připravit FAC edice. Budou 2 a k nim bude hardbox jako bonus, podobný model jako u Jurského světa 2." / "Yes, we received confirmation today that we can prepare FAC editions. There will be 2 and a free hardbox as a bonus, similar option like with Jurassic World 2."