Ant-Man and The Wasp (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Filmarena Collection #160) [Czech Republic]

CollectorEmtee

NolanNinja
Premium Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
Slovakia
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2
Price: 1199 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2
Note: Those who will purchase both E1 and E2 editions will be getting a free Hardbox. Each edition is limited to 751 copies.

E1_ANT.jpgE2 antman.jpgBox_ant.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely lol. I was hoping Weet will use Edition #2 artwork at least on one of their slips..
So was I. Unfortunate. I considered it, but buying a weet and fac e2 to mix the wea steel and the e2 lenti would just be effort. So I'll stick with the a2 weet. All 3 slips are so similar though, b2 is the only one that looks any different!

Yeah, but it's blue, with a completely different front. It's the only one of the 4 that stands out.
Yeah, with the kind of steelbook Weet done it does seem too much of the same everywhere, so the eye automatically pucks B2 slip. Here I chose E1, as the steel is different, and cards, lenti magnet, image on folder, and orientation of the booklet are better (than E2).

Yeah, with the kind of steelbook Weet done it does seem too much of the same everywhere, so the eye automatically pucks B2 slip. Here I chose E1, as the steel is different, and cards, lenti magnet, image on folder, and orientation of the booklet are better (than E2).
Yeah it's a bit of a mixed bag whichever you choose. I really like the weet steel, so my choice was ultimately made for me. I've gone for their A2 slip, it's best overall imo, but B2 is the only one that stands out.

This is my first GB here. I paid, but just want to make sure there's nothing else I need to do? I screwed up and was waiting for the Weet to become available. Not reading before I ordered, I jumped on this one but I do intend to honor my commitment.

This is my first GB here. I paid, but just want to make sure there's nothing else I need to do? I screwed up and was waiting for the Weet to become available. Not reading before I ordered, I jumped on this one but I do intend to honor my commitment.
you still have to pay the shipping invoice