Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 16, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $38.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania USA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks ok artwork. With full gloss and some embossing like Thor: Love & Thunder this could turn out great.

What do you think is worse? The CGI in this film, or the steelbook design?
Probably the steelbook design. Modok is simply a face in a chair so it would always be difficult bringing that type of cartoony design to live action. Though, the team working on this did mention Wakanda Forever got more resources & I presume time to edit/ create the VFX for that film over Antman 3.

Gonna check out AuroraX art, and see if she made a better design. Her design for Doctor Strange 2 steelbook was far superior to the standard 3 face poster BBY received.

Reactions: apsmith21
I wish this was not a BB exclusive, because I'm sure that Walmart and Amazon would sell it for 35, instead of 39.

And if the print run is anytihng like the Black Panther steels you could save cash by waiting (assuming they don't damage them before the price drop)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 63
Why the f**k can’t we have titles on the front like the old days? This is sheer laziness and cost saving so they don’t have to make different versions for the countries whose first language isn’t English. Seriously thinking of cancelling this and buying the 4K in the amray case

Reactions: djfab