Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 16, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $38.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania USA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It would look sh!t though because of the missing title. The blufans iron man only works because of the title
Yep. It's essentially only a modified border for the title. The original EU infinity war had something simular, but again that was essentially a border for the infinity gauntlet in the centre.

Reactions: Flloydo
Yep. It's essentially only a modified border for the title. The original EU infinity war had something simular, but again that was essentially a border for the infinity gauntlet in the centre.
And it looked weird because of it. This would too

Just ignore him. He has no idea what he’s talking about. He thinks the game of the year this year should be a 20 yr old game! It’s 1997 where he lives...

You don't have a lot of imagination! It's not just the titles that are embossed! Thanks to @tha_lunatic for the explanations, he understood what I was thinking ! :thumbs:
I have plenty of imagination, but I'm also realistic lol there was virtually no chance disney were going to give some out of the ordinary embossing to this. Thor L&T was a pleasant surprise, but that had a border & central art, so it was at least plausible. If it doesn't have a title, it's usually flat, that's pretty much that.

Why the f**k can’t we have titles on the front like the old days? This is sheer laziness and cost saving so they don’t have to make different versions for the countries whose first language isn’t English. Seriously thinking of cancelling this and buying the 4K in the amray case

Embossing? Everyone is cutting costs!

Food And Drink Comedy GIF by Children Ruin Everything

Reactions: ash333
The USA BBy version has spot gloss on the suit's visors.

Not a fan of the front, but the back colors on Kang are clean n attractive.
You sure about that? The US steel is full gloss as far as i was aware. The visors look like they have metallic accents though.