Pennsylvania
Release date: June 24, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

AntMan SB.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great!
Will you do another one for the blurays with the Deadpool slipcover by Walmart?

I'm doing those via PM only - there are too many varied requests to do a group buy.

PM me which ones you want before tomorrow when I go and try to get some.

I’m really liking these Ferguson art rereleases, but unless they’re offering something new inside the steel like a 4K disc then I think my wallet is safe.

WWA’s and Blufans are keeping my Marvel fix in check ;)
Totally agree, I am a fan of the art however not having the money expendable to keep up with all of the re-releases as much as I like them without a 4K Edition it isn’t enough to persuade me!

Great work from Matt Ferguson though!

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
For some reason I was thinking it would be this.

Which I like much better. But I’m leaning towards either of them being an improvement over the hard drive edition.

Last edited:
For some reason I was thinking it would be this.

Which I like much better. But I’m leaning towards either of them being an improvement over the hard drive edition.
This is one of my fave MCU artworks from Matt so I was really excited when people posted this as the steelbook art ... T_T Now I'm really bummed to see it's not this one ... I'll probably pass then.

Now I fear, I'll never get that gorgeous Winter Soldier artwork on a steelbook but some of the variants which aren't half as cool ... T_T

Another uninspired and uninspiring design from Matt Ferguson ... not one of these undersized stick-men designs making for decent steelbook art.

For talent w/ stick-men the only artist worth mentioning is of course L.S. Lowry.

For continuity of design can't be faulted - same artist, same style - but so many more impressive images out there for an ANT-MAN steelbook … particularly this example from "Marvel: The First Ten Years" set:-
DgCu2W6U8AA_Yws.jpg:large

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW