Purchase links:
CDON (no international shipping)
Discshop
Price: 249 SEK
Other: 1-Disc

ant-man_-_steelbook_blu-ray_nordic-34321489-frntl.jpg

Last edited:
Urgh, that spine is terrible. Would of been happier with face pics

Looks like this is what all releases will be with this been also the same as the USA release

I expect we will see the rest of the European releases have the same artwork now

Reactions: dfoles
"Hey do you think we should really do this, I mean people did go abit ape s*** over the Guardians one we did, plus we never even gave them the right walkman"

".........Naaaaaaaah it'll be fine.....who gives a crap"

So...I checked Zavvi and Best Buy and a couple of other merchant sites and the initial design of the Guardians of the Galaxy Steelbook seems to be sold out except in the secondary markets. The lack of support for that Steelbook seems to be greatly exaggerated. That means they probably made enough money from their retail sales to feel justified in their design decision. I don't think they are too worried about this one either. Plenty of my friends have already pre-ordered 2 copies of the Ant-Man Steelbook from their merchants of choice. It's gonna sell.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
So...I checked Zavvi and Best Buy and a couple of other merchant sites and the initial design of the Guardians of the Galaxy Steelbook seems to be sold out except in the secondary markets. The lack of support for that Steelbook seems to be greatly exaggerated. That means they probably made enough money from their retail sales to feel justified in their design decision. I don't think they are too worried about this one either. Plenty of my friends have already pre-ordered 2 copies of the Ant-Man Steelbook from their merchants of choice. It's gonna sell.

we all know it will sell its a big enough film end of story but then look at everyone wanting a blu fans gotg, i know which one i own and which one i don't ;)

basil :thumbs:

The thing is that avoiding releases like this is the only course of action a collector can take or at least the only one that retailers or the studio may notice. Marvel titles are milked to death anyway, so a new release with better artwork probably isn't far away, I can wait.