Antman or Jurassic World US Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2015
Lexington, KY
I am brand new to this steelbook world and hooked! I pre ordered Age of Ultron from BB and got Indiana Jones and The Incredible Hulk last week. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to discover soon to be released steelbooks in the US. My question is, I can't find Antman or Jurassic World releasing in steelbook form here in the US, is that true and how is that even possible?! Like I said, I am brand new to this so go easy on me haha. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 156
I am brand new to this steelbook world and hooked! I pre ordered Age of Ultron from BB and got Indiana Jones and The Incredible Hulk last week. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to discover soon to be released steelbooks in the US. My question is, I can't find Antman or Jurassic World releasing in steelbook form here in the US, is that true and how is that even possible?! Like I said, I am brand new to this so go easy on me haha. Thanks in advance!

Search this forum. Almost every title that have been or going to be released (announced) have it's own thread. :)

Last edited:
Antman and Juassic World steelbooks didn't get announced yet, but i bet Antman will come eventually just like Age of Ultron ;)

Yeah, I can't find a forum on an Ant Man Steelbook or a group buy. Anyone find one, please let me know.
Best, livearthpeace

Welcome to HDN! Don't forget to have fun :thumbs:

Like everyone else said, with blockbuster movies like these, you are guaranteed to have steelbooks in US. Just wait for their announcement. In the meantime, this is the only thing that comes close to a steelbook for now :)
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-blu-ray-limited-edition-packaging-usa.66679/

Status
Not open for further replies.