Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: March 26, 2019
Purchase links: 4K - 2D
Price: $34.99 (4K) - $29.99 (2D)

aquaman.jpg
aquam.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
is it me or does look like pop art front picture is soo bad having trouble seeing even on there site with the zoom.

basil :thumbs:

In case folks (US only) are not aware, pre-ordering this on Bestbuy.com gives you a Movies Anywhere code for instant access to stream your preferred digital copy now.

In case folks (US only) are not aware, pre-ordering this on Bestbuy.com gives you a Movies Anywhere code for instant access to stream your preferred digital copy now.

I pre-order this a few weeks back before the digital code promo was available and I never received a digital code via email. So I went to cancel my pre-order and pre-order it again and noticed they charged me more this time around. My previous order was 33.99 + 2.80 = 36.79 this new order was 34.99 + 2.89 = 37.88 so this "free item" cost me $1.09

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles

Nice tip @ash333

If I didn't have such a backlog of films to watch I'd be all over this right now

Reactions: ash333
Looks great. It's a shame the illustrated line of DC's don't match but even so, it's nice to throw something different into the mix. Will pick up the cheaper Italian version and go 4K on the other designs.

Reactions: K.i.T