Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem I have with Manta's, now that we've seen it, is the steelbook is has a lot of empty sky. Like a lot lot!
On the other hand, it doesnt look overloaded :D
jk, I see what you mean. But I think the back of Zeta is very empty, too. Looks like a background where something in the foreground is missing

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Yeah, the rear of the HDZ is empty of meaning, but not empty, it looks like a screensaver.

I feel like this image would've suited the rear boxset image better, just provides better continuity colour wise with the rest of the box in my opinion
Young-Arthur-Aquaman.jpg

Yeah... I really prefer HDZeta’s OC boxes and slip folders and lentis but Manta’s slip art just tops everything in this case.

The main positive out of finally seeing all of these Aquaman artworks is that we’re one step closer to seeing the ‘Man of Steel” artworks.

Not sure if anyone would be interested but I would like a copy of the 4k Single Lenti but have no interest in the One Click so if anyone is getting the One Click and wouldn't mind parting with the 4k Single Lenti, please let me know. (I'd pay half the price of the one click)

If you're willing to pay half the price of the OC just to obtain that copy you would probably be better buying the OC and selling the rest. That is unless you wouldn't want to part with that much money at present.

Looks gorgeous, thanks for the update @wxlinkswd

Now just to hope they will execute the lenticulars right with rich colors and it will be a killer!

Looks like Mera's getting more love from HDZ than Manta so I'm gonna have to go with HDZ. Just can't decide which one to get but most of what I want is in the OC only so...guess I have to get the OC. ;)

When comparing this to Manta’s, I actually like Manta’s a lot more. The artwork being used is the same, but the combination of front and back artwork on an edition is much better. It fits better, if you know what I mean.

When comparing this to Manta’s, I actually like Manta’s a lot more. The artwork being used is the same, but the combination of front and back artwork on an edition is much better. It fits better, if you know what I mean.

I agree, with the exception of the one click box (which I prefer HDZ's), everything else from Manta looks a lot more nicely done. Looking forward to getting both sets in hand and comparing them then though :)

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
Status
Not open for further replies.