Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply amazing release there’s nothing I don’t like about it, absolutely stunning from Steelbook to Slips to OC to Goodies making a very elegant ‘n’ complementing release that fits in perfectly with the HDZeta DC line. Now I can’t wait for the unboxing to begin on this beauty :joy::drool: any idea when our HDN GB OC Boxset’s will be shipped along with tracking provided for all editions @wxlinkswd

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Just when I thought the excitement levels couldn’t get any higher but damn those in hand videos :drool: Shame the OC numbers keep creeping up from 500 to 800 to 1000 and now 1200 with most likely an overall print run of 3K for Aquaman, still nonetheless another stunning edition to the HDZeta DC line.

• Thanks
Reactions: GeoRattray
We need that Man of Steel to surface soon. The DCEU collection is missing the most important movie in the series.

Be content with Aquaman, I'm starting to think MoS will be after DC's Shazam Joker :thumbs:

Yes, true this. Aquaman set will keep me content for a while admiring it's glorious aesthetics... until that period of time sets in again when you're waiting for the next one to arrive.

Speaking of Joker Shazam, I am quite looking forward to seeing the artwork from Zeta for that because there is so much to those colours and that logo.

Yes, true this. Aquaman set will keep me content for a while admiring it's glorious aesthetics... until that period of time sets in again when you're waiting for the next one to arrive.

Speaking of Joker Shazam, I am quite looking forward to seeing the artwork from Zeta for that because there is so much to those colours and that logo.
Same here mate, exactly how I feel about each DC release from Zeta...especially as they just seem to improve every time.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Shame the OC numbers keep creeping up from 500 to 800 to 1000 and now 1200 with most likely an overall print run of 3K for Aquaman, still nonetheless another stunning edition to the HDZeta DC line.

Good for them though, no need for manufactured rarity. If you can sell that many, why not? :thanks:

Reactions: R4FFO
Back of the double lenti is the best lenti going by the videos. The art looks so crisp and clear with them both

I’m so sick of zetas flat scratched steelbooks now though. Can’t even remember the last one they bossed but I’m happy to own The Terminator (might of been that)

Got my double lenti today! It's such a nice, solid overall package. The envelope is hefty and the lentis are some of the best I've seen in hand. Really wanna see the steelbook in the open...It's taking everything in me not to open it up right now! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Status
Not open for further replies.