Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 18, 2024
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  Front.jpg
Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  Open.jpg Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kavale
Artwork will be final. Best of the 3 imo. Here's the full mockup. Not bad at all for a wwa tbh. I'll be waiting for manta though.

Aquaman-and-the-Lost-Kingdom-Walmart-Exclusive-Steelbook-4K-Ultra-HD-Blu-Ray-Digital-Copy_dc0...jpeg

Reactions: Kavale
The recent Dc Animated film Crisis on infinite earths was a matte finish. Mark my words, this will be matte, and if not ill be glad to be proven wrong :)
I don't really think that's relevant tbh mate. DCAU films have been inconsistent with their releases and finishes, but all EU releases since 2019 (apart from war world) have been matte.

We're talking DCU live action steels here, so a separate thing. Shazam 2, Flash, and Blue Beetle HMV steels have all been glossy. Which are the last 3 films, and all BO bombs at that lol

UK steels for Shazam and Aquaman were glossy, plus a few spot gloss steels in-between, the only matte UK DCU steels since '16 are SS & WW84, which coincidentally were on HMAX.

WB could easily turn tail and do whatever they want, true, but based on other DCU releases, it's more likely to be glossy imo.

I don't really think that's relevant tbh mate. DCAU films have been inconsistent with their releases and finishes, but all EU releases since 2019 (apart from war world) have been matte.

We're talking DCU live action steels here, so a separate thing. Shazam 2, Flash, and Blue Beetle HMV steels have all been glossy. Which are the last 3 films, and all BO bombs at that lol

UK steels for Shazam and Aquaman were glossy, plus a few spot gloss steels in-between, the only matte UK DCU steels since '16 are SS & WW84, which coincidentally were on HMAX.

WB could easily turn tail and do whatever they want, true, but based on other DCU releases, it's more likely to be glossy imo.
To Ladbrokes, place your bets with the odds on favourite...
Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Sony Pictures Television

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies