Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 69) [Hong Kong]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: May 3, 2024
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on March 1, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

AQM2_packshot_BOX_v2_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_FS_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

AQM2_SB_front_5000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wnated to try something different but didn't buy anything since it's 25$ for shipping for single editon :rofl: Only need steelbook :D.
Will buy it at my usual spot :D.

@samdavies I mixed things up a bit. Thought collectong was the gb. Thanks for your advice mate, ordered it from Blueraysforeveryone
Ahhh, right. Nah, collectong is the retailer. Direct prices were $75 USD (inc UK shipping) for a DL. So I'm not saying €115 is necessarily a good price in comparison to that, but it's not bad if you think of it as near GB price + forward international p&p.

Compared to that €115 is a lot more
If you consider forward shipping from the US to some undisclosed place in Europe, it's not really. That's like €27, plus an example GB price of €77‐85. €104-112 total, so it's pretty much there. As far as resellers go, it's not bad. I wouldn't pay it, but that's price you pay for not preordering I guess..

If you consider forward shipping from the US to some undisclosed place in Europe, it's not really. That's like €27, plus an example GB price of €77‐85. €104-112 total, so it's pretty much there. As far as resellers go, it's not bad. I wouldn't pay it, but that's price you pay for not preordering I guess..
You might as well buy it from a more local eBay scalper as that's exactly what is happening

You might as well buy it from a more local eBay scalper as that's exactly what is happening
Agreed, but I don't think there's much scalping going on there, not for the pre shipping price. €15 euro..ish, if it was bought direct. UK and US are quite lucky being able to grab whatever on eBay locally, I've heard people in most other regions are not.

@samdavies you know i was sarcastic in my previous message right? Just to be clear i'm not mad at you in any way, nor its your fault me overpaying a bit. It was my decision to pay more and with no regrets becouse i still wanted it. Shouldnt have missed collectong then. Like you said he has to ship it from US to EU wich isnt cheap at all. So i doubt there is much profit for him left. Well some i hope, or else he does what he does for free. Thanks for letting me know he's legit thats what matters the most. :thanks:

Hope this is going to be a gorgeous release.

@samdavies you know i was sarcastic in my previous message right? Just to be clear i'm not mad at you in any way, nor its your fault me overpaying a bit. It was my decision to pay more and with no regrets becouse i still wanted it. Shouldnt have missed collectong then. Like you said he has to ship it from US to EU wich isnt cheap at all. So i doubt there is much profit for him left. Well some i hope, or else he does what he does for free. Thanks for letting me know he's legit thats what matters the most. :thanks:

Hope this is going to be a gorgeous release.
It's cool, don't worry, I didn't take offence :) yeah, it is a little overpriced, but it's not extreme when you break it down. He is a legitimate seller though, so that's the main thing for you.

Yep, hopefully! Round off my DCEU collection nicely. Couldn't decide between DL A and B, so bought both lol

Reactions: yeslek